Media UFC Fight Night: Thompson vs Holland GIFS

I just want to throw some love and appreciation to @KazDibiase

Kaz adds a lot of value by supplying the Gif of highlights, stoppages etc and besides filling people in if they missed the fight it also serves as a valuable resource for discussion or analysis of techniques.

Also, I don't know who runs that type of shit but maybe some sort of posthumous honor for @bigwaverider would be a nice gesture. Like sherdog hall of fame or something along those lines.

Peace and happiness yall.

<GinJuice>
Hope everyone enjoyed the fights this weekend and that the upcoming PPV this weekend provides us with entertaining decisive glorious violence.

Thanks a lot brother @jeff7b9 really appreciate it!

giphy.gif

I was lucky to win an award named after @FrankieNYC (RIP) cause they're a lot of cool posters and mods here. I'm working on a new goal to start posting gifs of other events than UFC.

I just want to throw some love and appreciation to @KazDibiase

Kaz adds a lot of value by supplying the Gif of highlights, stoppages etc and besides filling people in if they missed the fight it also serves as a valuable resource for discussion or analysis of techniques.

Also, I don't know who runs that type of shit but maybe some sort of posthumous honor for @bigwaverider would be a nice gesture. Like sherdog hall of fame or something along those lines.

Peace and happiness yall.

<GinJuice>
Hope everyone enjoyed the fights this weekend and that the upcoming PPV this weekend provides us with entertaining decisive glorious violence.
And @KazDibiase doesn't seek adulation and recognition like some other posters on here (the guy that changed his username to vote for me for poster of the year.

Kaz is a true Sherdogger just go around providing all of us a service that we need but don't deserve

<JackieThumbsUp>

And @KazDibiase doesn't seek adulation and recognition like some other posters on here (the guy that changed his username to vote for me for poster of the year.

Kaz is a true Sherdogger just go around providing all of us a service that we need but don't deserve

<JackieThumbsUp>

Thanks brother! I know what it feels like to miss a sleeper card or a moment. So just wanna make sure nobody misses anything. Winning awards or not, it's always been fun posting gifs and having a good conversation or laugh with everyone.

Guy is literally using free site to cut videos and format them to gifs or webms. Its not rocket scientist, B

Kaz is doing The Lord Fedor's work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back