UFC Fight Night: Santos vs. Teixeira

I like Yoder, Giles, Boser and Allen here at current odds. Yoder should be better on the ground than Granger, Boser should be able to outwork Arlovski relatively comfortable. Giles is just the better striker and he has decent tdd although the guy is fucking stupid, and Allen I feel is just the better scrambler. The way Allen grappled vs Daukaus and Holland was pretty impressive I thought, he can just tap into a second gear when he has to, even when he is really tired. This is actually also a quality Heinisch posesses, but Heinisch just doesn't have the bjj sklls Allen has.
Yoder has zero fight IQ. Hot chick though.

Has anyone seen videos from Ramiz Brahimaj? i have only seen fight reels. They don't do to much justice though when studying for fights
Newcomer Ramiz is fighting against Max Griffin. But for this fight.

Its either Griffin ITD. Or Dec if he can keep the fight on the feet if the fight goes to the mat Ramiz could sneak out a ITD and Griffin will have a sleep.

Yeah there's a few videos of his full fights out there. I just watched him vs Bilal Williams

after taping some of the fights, I kinda like garragori at +180.

Elkins should have enough left to control him via grappling but I don't like his losing streak, age, the beatdown he received by landwehr, and sloppy striking that could be countered.

I also expect Giga to get his first KO win in the UFC.

What fight are there to tape other than his 2 UFC fights totaling 4 rounds?

Hey guys! I made a YT channel where I give my MMA predictions as well as my bets. I've done pretty well betting on MMA so I decided to make a channel so I can help you make money too. I have a background in MMA as well, have done years of Muay Thai and BJJ and still train BJJ except during Covid so it's helped me figure out which fighter is stronger in most fights. I bet 2U on Thiago and put him in a 4 fight parlay.

Here's my prediction on the ME, Thiago Santos vs Glover Teixeira. Enjoy! Hit me with a like and subscribe and comment whatever you'd like to see more of and i'll do my best to provide.
grin.gif
Thanks!

Hey guys! I made a YT channel where I give my MMA predictions as well as my bets. I've done pretty well betting on MMA so I decided to make a channel so I can help you make money too. I have a background in MMA as well, have done years of Muay Thai and BJJ and still train BJJ except during Covid so it's helped me figure out which fighter is stronger in most fights. I bet 2U on Thiago and put him in a 4 fight parlay.

Here's my prediction on the ME, Thiago Santos vs Glover Teixeira. Enjoy! Hit me with a like and subscribe and comment whatever you'd like to see more of and i'll do my best to provide.
grin.gif
Thanks!

Gave you a like, Sherbro

BTW it's Jan (Yawn) Blah-ho-veech

I legitimately cannot fathom that Santos is damn near -240, after coming off of major knee surgery/15 month layoff, and primarily a favorite just because he looked good against Jon Jones.

Do people forget that Jimi Manuwa was able to take him down with ease? That Mousasi dropped him with basically a jab?

Glover is a fucking beast, that's durable, has one of the best top games in the game, good boxing, good cardio, and he's going to be +200 soon.

I'd legitimately play him at -120. I'm extremely, extremely confident in this pick. This is shaping up to be my biggest bet of the year.

Allen vs Heinisch +150 for the fight to not go to decision? Why?

Allen vs Heinisch +150 for the fight to not go to decision? Why?

I think this likely goes to a decision. Heinisch showed he is very capable on the ground and had great scrambles / reversals against Carlos Junior, and Allen has never been KO'd.

I really dont know why most of you all like Allen so much xd, save your moneys boiss. you are welcome

I'm tempted bt Boser KO at +310... the speed differential is going to be astronomical. I do understand those betting AA decision at +550 but I'm just going with my gut on this one.

Also on Giles, Elkins and Romanov atm.

Back