PBP UFC Fight Night: Santos vs. Teixeira - PBP Discussion: 7:30 pm ET/4:30 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys think Dana will try set up something like Canelo vs Conor in the future? If you can have audiences again. Not sure if I need him to be involved in boxing aswell.

@Ladder Master keeping nice gifs coming even if the fights have not started yet :D *good good* me gusta!

Everybody that's ranked now started somewhere, Sherbro

Guys fighting now can be fighting more meaningful fights in the future, it's fun to follow them.

Someone recently just posted all the fighters who were fighting at UFC 178, 6 years ago - guys like Masvidal, Thompson, and Kevin Lee were all on the prelims. No one was super hyped for them, now Masvidal is one of the promotion's biggest stars, Thompson is a former title challenger, Lee is ranked where does he fit in. Not to mention McGregor, Romero, and Nunes were all on the main card at the time and no one thought that PPV was stacked.

Boser, Barcelos, Romano, etc. tonight all can climb the ladder

Masvidal was already a vet at that point with world class skills, Wonderboy was a crazy prospect with his background

Boser I am very interested in, Barcelo too, Romano I'll say i'm interested in enough to see more of because his grappling looks good

Anyways, I wasn't specifically pointing out this card but you said "covid cards have been awesome" and there have been cards that delivered action but without any substance what so ever when it comes to prospects or meaningful fights and lots of fights where you ask yourself why they are even in the UFC

Times are tough.
The great "like famine" of 2020 left us all desperate and yearning for
more. Some even packed up and left the PBP scene altogether, to head west for more likes.

fgsdaf4.gif
WTF, now I have likes to use. I don't get it, are the accumulated hourly, daily?
How do you tell how many you have or have left?

Is santos and Tex off? I read somewhere. Sorry for the bad juju.

You guys think Dana will try set up something like Canelo vs Conor in the future? If you can have audiences again. Not sure if I need him to be involved in boxing aswell.

@Ladder Master keeping nice gifs coming even if the fights have not started yet :D *good good* me gusta!
Canelo would embarrass conor

If it’s still on does new knee santos look the same?

I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty nervous for Arlovski.

I really don't wanna see him knocked out again.

I’m literally done making parlays after weigh ins cuz it still doesn’t work

FU COVID

i don't understand why so many results don't come in until fight day. Can't they just test them a day or two sooner?

well..... here are my picks made in about 4mins.

71816-2080147.png

Small print :
I take no responsibility for the use, misuse, or otherwise or this data provided above, and entirely absolve myself & associates and associated LLC corporations from any damages, financial or physical, that any person or persons may incur from the use, abuse and misuse of the above Sherdog picks, additionally we refuse to entertain any litigation resulting from any such aforementioned losses, which includes mental or spiritual damages or impairment that may occur due to y'idiots using any of my picks whatsoever, so remember all y'all fuck y'all when you get it all wrong, with the exception that if you make any money please PayPal me some, that would be very nice so thank y'all in advance (but prob ain't happening).

Masvidal was already a vet at that point with world class skills, Wonderboy was a crazy prospect with his background

Boser I am very interested in, Barcelo too, Romano I'll say i'm interested in enough to see more of because his grappling looks good

Anyways, I wasn't specifically pointing out this card but you said "covid cards have been awesome" and there have been cards that delivered action but without any substance what so ever when it comes to prospects or meaningful fights and lots of fights where you ask yourself why they are even in the UFC

Barcelo looks great. Honestly, he already looks like a top 10 guy. My only worry is his age.

Back