PBP UFC Fight Night: Santos vs. Teixeira - PBP Discussion: 7:30 pm ET/4:30 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys think this could be a good card? I've learned since tuf1 names don't make great cards. There's some good matchups here but I've been drifting away over the last 2 years so you would know better than me

There have been many cards since Covid that didn’t have great name value. But, really delivered great fights. I expect this card to do well.

There have been many cards since Covid that didn’t have great name value. But, really delivered great fights. I expect this card to do well.

The Anderson vs Hall was an impressive (or least very fun card) sans the main event.

I asked that earlier and folks said it was still on so which one is it, eh!

Yea I could still edit my picks at the time and say nothing with a quick search.....shortly thereafter @estranged posted the Tweet confirming Covid and being called.

I did update the weigh in thread and quoted ya but yea it's off and a bummer...

<DCrying>

You guys think this could be a good card? I've learned since tuf1 names don't make great cards. There's some good matchups here but I've been drifting away over the last 2 years so you would know better than me
I like the main card, prelims alright, early prelims have the potential for a big meh and slow start here.

COVID cards have pretty much all been awesome, and yet people have complained about lack of names for practically all of them.

Next week however... A little bit of a yikes

71816-2078925.png

Cant wait to shut off the news and watch some fights. We’ve got plenty of just bleed god potential tonight

71816-2078925.png

Cant wait to shut off the news and watch some fights. We’ve got plenty of just bleed god potential tonight

I shut off the news a while back, you can do that any time you want you know :cool:

Also, any mention of elections or politics and I'm noping out immediately. This is the wrong time and place for that shit. I was already leery of posting tonight as it is.

I shut off the news a while back, you can do that any time you want you know :cool:

Also, any mention of elections or politics and I'm noping out immediately. This is the wrong time and place for that shit. I was already leery of posting tonight as it is.
Yeah. I’m with you. If anyone is talking politics just report it and we’ll shit it down. We have an entire pbp in the war room for that. No need for it to ruin the ufc pbp

I like the main card, prelims alright, early prelims have the potential for a big meh and slow start here.

COVID cards have pretty much all been awesome, and yet people have complained about lack of names for practically all of them.

Next week however... A little bit of a yikes

I don't give a shit about names but I care about fights that have a real meaning for the divsion, world class matchups.

If all I wanted was excitement any regional card would do just fine

I'd like to add instagram and tweets to that list as well

I’m literally done making parlays after weigh ins cuz it still doesn’t work

FU COVID

I don't give a shit about names but I care about fights that have a real meaning for the divsion, world class matchups.

If all I wanted was excitement any regional card would do just fine
Everybody that's ranked now started somewhere, Sherbro

Guys fighting now can be fighting more meaningful fights in the future, it's fun to follow them.

Someone recently just posted all the fighters who were fighting at UFC 178, 6 years ago - guys like Masvidal, Thompson, and Kevin Lee were all on the prelims. No one was super hyped for them, now Masvidal is one of the promotion's biggest stars, Thompson is a former title challenger, Lee is ranked where does he fit in. Not to mention McGregor, Romero, and Nunes were all on the main card at the time and no one thought that PPV was stacked.

Boser, Barcelos, Romano, etc. tonight all can climb the ladder

Back