UFC Fight Night: Sandhagen vs. Song, Sat, September 17

My biggest bets are on Algeo and McMann. I think McMann will get the finish and Algeo will out pressure Fili with wrestling and top time.

I have a medium play on Cosce which is more of a fade on Giles since I don't think he should be this price ever. Cosce is dangerous at first at least, and at some point he has to learn to control his pacing.

I have small plays on Nascimento, Gomes, and VanCamp.

Other than that I bet a lot of big priced props small.

Gillian is quite good on top and at controlling position

I doubt that competing in multiple tournaments is going to erode her skill

she’s still competed in ______ more tournaments than agapova, who prefers to spend her time doing drugs and stabbing people
she's ok but i maintain she is awful off her back . im not really that invested in this fight so im not trying to convince how good is agapova, she sucks too. i just dnt trust Gillian from prior bets. to each their own.

My biggest bets are on Algeo and McMann. I think McMann will get the finish and Algeo will out pressure Fili with wrestling and top time.

I have a medium play on Cosce which is more of a fade on Giles since I don't think he should be this price ever. Cosce is dangerous at first at least, and at some point he has to learn to control his pacing.

I have small plays on Nascimento, Gomes, and VanCamp.

Other than that I bet a lot of big priced props small.
after seeing Ladd miss weight, i'm putting a small sprinkle on Mcmann, missing weight is never gd unless your name is Khamzat.

cmon people stop pretending like Rodrigues clearly lost to Petrosyan. 75% of the media scored the fight for Gregory. It was a close one. Bringing him down because of this fight is just wrong. He could have 4-0 UFC record as well and then he'd be -200.

Yeah I mentioned earlier in the thread that it could've been a slight robbery. But regardless, it was a close enough fight, and I think Chidi's a better kickboxer than Petrosyan. Rodrigues has to do better to win here. This is the toughest matchup Rodrigues has gotten.

Yeah Marquez was considered 'very durable' before that fight and Gregory just punched a hole in his face. He carries a lot of power and Chidi has been knocked out before. I think it's 50-50 on the feet and Gregory has grappling edge.

FWIW Chidi hasn't been knocked out on the feet in over 10 years, and idk if that fight was on the feet because I couldn't find the vid. The TKO loss to Koreshkov was from ground and pound. I think Chidi's more durable than Rodrigues tbh. We've seen Rodrigues get rocked a few times and he got KO'd by a lower tier dude on the contender series.

Way I see it is Chidi's technically better on the feet, more durable on the feet, and equally as dangerous on the feet. And Rodrigues has BJJ threats but not good enough wrestling to give Chidi any issues.

I had Ladd as the tail end of a parlay, so I'm glad the fight got scrapped rather than erase the accumulated value.

I hedged out of my Song and Robertson bets. Too uncertain about them.

Last edited:
following @BigSteve on fluffy via sub or dec combo, though it appears it's now 1.91 odds which surprised me pretty nice odds. amusingly b365 boosted barriult ko or dec combo to 3.75 odds so nice little hedge option available there.

Honestly, I think for most of the fights I was going to bet on, the oddsmakers got it right.

So I'll likely go a bit heavier on the parlays this time around, and add some props+livebets tomorrow.

Honestly, I think for most of the fights I was going to bet on, the oddsmakers got it right.

So I'll likely go a bit heavier on the parlays this time around, and add some props+livebets tomorrow.
Usually the lines are right and you can find value on the dogs mostly.I feel with this card the lines are right or there is some small value on the favorites.Basharat,Robertson,Boser,Sandhagen all seem that way.Not gonna parlay all just saying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back