UFC Fight Night: Moicano vs. Saint-Denis

Bsd is the same size in this case, he just looks more defined. im playing dec prop at 1000+

I think BSD is bigger. Moicano moved up from 145 after taking a couple L's. BSD couldn't sniff 145 ever I don't think.

Not a huge size edge but it's there imo.

Little home advantage there, Jousset lives in New Zealand and arrived to France just a fews ago, and few french know him.

Technically he is French and has moved back and forth between them. He might not be as recognized there but he'll have the crowd on his side at the very least.

Very interesting card for betting.

Moicano is chinny and BSD can also outwrestle him. But this line is way too wide.

I don't understand how Imavov is so heavily favoured. I cap this fight even.

I kind of like Altimirano at around even.

So many dogs feel live. Cornolle getting disrespected again, even with her opponent taking this on short notice.

Very interesting card for betting.

Moicano is chinny and BSD can also outwrestle him. But this line is way too wide.

I don't understand how Imavov is so heavily favoured. I cap this fight even.

I kind of like Altimirano at around even.

So many dogs feel live. Cornolle getting disrespected again, even with her opponent taking this on short notice.
Watch Cornolle vs Cavalcanti 1, it explains the line.

Didn't even realize it was a rematch.
Yeah, much like you I thought it was a first and put a bet on Nora.

Then I peeped the fight and changed my tune. Obviously it was very early in both of their careers so it could look different, but at the same time, based on what I saw, I feel like Jac outpointing her on the feet is likely.

But the biggest thing that switched my tune was how she nearly melted Nora pretty early. With that power + an advantage in technique it seems like a very comfortable fight for her.

It’s worth noting that although Renato is 7 years older, Dennis is actually the one who’s older when it comes to fight years.

95% of fighters would’ve died after the Zaleski fight. Fortunately for Dennis, he survived the 2021 physical assault in Abu Dhabi.

But after what happened in his last fight, Denis will never be the same. U cannot take this much punishment. The human brain isn’t meant to get hit.

Denis doesn’t understand the name of the game. The name of the game is to HIT and NOT GET HIT.

Dennis is not a top 15 fighter, and if u bet him, u are a complete fraud and should leave Sherdog and never come back. If I see anyone betting Dennis tomorrow you are getting put on a fraud list and will be banished from this domain. I’m not playing around this fight tomorrow is gonna expose so many frauds who know absolutely nothing about ufc. Like I said If i see anyone betting Dennis tomorrow ur getting exposed for the filthy casual you are

With so much certitude & knowledge you'll definitly be a rich man sunday, how much money did you bet on Moicano? Free money for you, you're so lucky.

Actually its not free money because i spend 15 hours researching that fight. So thats $40 an hour. And that doesnt count the investment which is considered risk

Last edited:
It’s worth noting that although Renato is 7 years older, Dennis is actually the one who’s older when it comes to fight years.

95% of fighters would’ve died after the Zaleski fight. Fortunately for Dennis, he survived the 2021 physical assault in Abu Dhabi.

But after what happened in his last fight, Denis will never be the same. U cannot take this much punishment. The human brain isn’t meant to get hit.

Denis doesn’t understand the name of the game. The name of the game is to HIT and NOT GET HIT.

Not getting hit like this?

Dennis is not a top 15 fighter, and if u bet him, u are a complete fraud and should leave Sherdog and never come back. If I see anyone betting Dennis tomorrow you are getting put on a fraud list and will be banished from this domain. I’m not playing around this fight tomorrow is gonna expose so many frauds who know absolutely nothing about ufc. Like I said If i see anyone betting Dennis tomorrow ur getting exposed for the filthy casual you are
You aint banishing anyone Gianni, win or lose

You think o1.5 is good for the fight? Got it earlier this week at -140.
Personally don't like it due to my lean being a finish and how fragile Moicano is. He has 3 losses U1.5 and Turner would have been 4th if he could have capitalized.
Moicano can kill the clock with grappling although I think BSD has better get-ups than most of his recent opponents. All depends on how patient BDS comes out.
I hear he is at a new camp.

Back