UFC Fight Night: Lewis v Oleinik

I like Beneil in this fight but you are way to confident. Drakkar Klose almost knocked Beneil out last time and I would argue that Klose has less power than Holtzman. On paper Beneil is the much better fighter and has the advantage everywhere but his chin is obviously a problem. Same situation with Weidman!

that was a prime Klose at 31-32 years old. He had a wrestling background and he must have trained a lot of sub d because he fended off dariush for 2 minutes+. Ok, Klose tagged Dariush and Dariush doesn’t have an iron chin but if he really had a bad chin he would have went down after that shot alone. He still had his wits about him to KTFO of Klose back to the prelims. I mean did we expect Dariush to have Izzy/Prime Anderson head movement? Klose went balls to the walls admittedly and landed 1-2 clean shots before he went out himself.

with Dariush being ineligible for any bonuses, he will probably win this in a very boring style. Him missing weight actually adds value to the over and him winning by decision or a round 3 finish from Beneil because Holtzman isn’t some cardio machine either. I really do expect a Khabib like performance with a lot of focus on control because Holtzman does have good Sub D but this is the best top game he has faced in his life, practice, competition, anywhere. Holtzman is like Raquel Pennington/Eryk Anders. Can take a beating but has close to 0 X factors to compete with a technician like Beneil. If Holtzman had a wrestling background similar to Klose I would respect him, but a guy with such little martial arts background going against one of the worlds best Martial Arts Wizards warrants a max bet.

Last edited:
laureano-staropoli-ufc-on-espn-plus-32-weigh-ins.jpg

tim-means-ufc-on-espn-plus-32-weigh-ins.jpg

so i added a few bets:

2u dariush/holtzman DNGTD
2u Means/starapoli DNGTD
0.5u barret decision over zalal
0.5u munoz decision over haqparast

YOLO!

that was a prime Klose at 31-32 years old. He had a wrestling background and he must have trained a lot of sub d because he fended off dariush for 2 minutes+. Ok, Klose tagged Dariush and Dariush doesn’t have an iron chin but if he really had a bad chin he would have went down after that shot alone. He still had his wits about him to KTFO of Klose back to the prelims. I mean did we expect Dariush to have Izzy/Prime Anderson head movement? Klose went balls to the walls admittedly and landed 1-2 clean shots before he went out himself.

with Dariush being ineligible for any bonuses, he will probably win this in a very boring style. Him missing weight actually adds value to the over and him winning by decision or a round 3 finish from Beneil because Holtzman isn’t some cardio machine either. I really do expect a Khabib like performance with a lot of focus on control because Holtzman does have good Sub D but this is the best top game he has faced in his life, practice, competition, anywhere. Holtzman is like Raquel Pennington/Eryk Anders. Can take a beating but has close to 0 X factors to compete with a technician like Beneil. If Holtzman had a wrestling background similar to Klose I would respect him, but a guy with such little martial arts background going against one of the worlds best Martial Arts Wizards warrants a max bet.

... Are you sure Dariush will fight a boring style to grind out a win?

Dude owns a gym, he doesn't need money. Seems more likely he'd be trying to take an early finish to climb into the top 10

Dude owns a gym, he doesn't need money. Seems more likely he'd be trying to take an early finish to climb into the top 10

that gym has probably been closed for the last 3 months lol -- i dont think that's a reason to think he's loaded

Been away for a bit. Line flew on Olenik. I got my bets in at +225. Looks like +150 now

Also can’t believe Khabib opened at only -250. Put a hundred there

Ali Alqaisi looked a little sucked in to me might have to play something on Rivera.
Stewart is looking pretty jacked. Probably afraid Dana will send him back to cage warriors if he loses this one.
Alqaisi actually looked better.

Not sure how the main event is going to happen.

Last edited:

I bet on the decision just because at +333 I feel there is value against someone who has never been finished and has a good ground game.

Last edited:
I wanna pay the fdgtd juice for aleksei vs bb, talk me out of it pls

Anyone else like Zalal sub at +400? I haven't taped but I'm tempted.

Back