PBP UFC Fight Night: Jacaré vs. Hermansson: PBP Discussion - 5:30 p.m. ET/2:30 p.m. PT

Man, that was painful to watch, particularly because Jacare could have won the fight using only the tools he presented. If he was hell bent on getting a knockout and not doing offensive jiu-jitsu, fine, it's his life, but at least mix up the combinations instead of Jab-Jab-Jab-Jab-Jab-RIGHT CROSS....

More body shots, feint the single or double, land that big right....

Damn, at 39 or whatever he was , he had the goods, he just suffered from tunnel vision in the biggest fight of his life. Fuk! Good on his opponent to fight smart tho.

So is Jack his western name?
Why doesn’t he go by Berndhard

If it makes you like him more then his last name means Son of Herman.

Jack is somewhat common in Sweden

Bellator main event is on now. Enjoyed hanging with you all. Have a good weekend folks.

Want to see Jack vs. Gastelum now
I think that's a good fight to make

I'm gutted for Jacare. I knew this was a trap fight the moment it was signed
I would like to see them fight too but not right now. Jack just won and Kelvin just lost. I would be pretty happy if Jack fought Yoel or Costa in the next eliminator.

The 5th for Jacare is being really generous
Aaaaaaa the scoring is bullshit anyway. Using fucking Boxing scoring for a totally different sport is retarded. Won't get better until we change it

Oh well would have been nice to see Jacare take that fight. He is gonna retire now, if seemed like he never really wanted to be there at first and then when he finally did it was to late. Thought he might break Jack's body on that last round but man...such is life, hard for it be perfect all the time.

Jack really is the joker of this division, now you got him in the mix with Bobby Knux, Israel, Yoel Romero, Paulo Costa. I wonder how Jack fares against these guys

Jacare left it all in there so I hate to say this, but he deserved to lose. I don’t see how he wouldn’t submit Jack if he got top position. The fact that one of the greatest bjj fighters totally forgot about the one advantage he has over everyone in his weight class is crazy.

Aaaaaaa the scoring is bullshit anyway. Using fucking Boxing scoring for a totally different sport is retarded. Won't get better until we change it

Jacare was getting pieced up for 4 minutes in the 5th.

Jacare was getting pieced up for 4 minutes in the 5th.

Not really. He was landing the harder shots for some of the round could have gone either way. I was pulling for Jacare but he looked he didn't want to be there and jack looked very good.

Everyone can say Jacare sucks... hardly. Falling off a bit in approach and cardio wise, but maybe Jack is just that good and hungrier? Great main card of fights.

I won 65k tonight. I was once again one away from 150k. And another 200k, one away twice. I feel sick. I really am the best in the world. One was 500 for 149k. And my pick was Hermansson. On every single parlay. I even said he was just as good or bettervon the mat than Jac right now. I'm the best. That's my consolation for 60k dumbfuck thousand dollars. Last week i had 150k taken from OSP Krylov landing at 2:30 seconds snapping 5 parlays for guaranteed 150k. Never even heard of that before.

Back