UFC Fight Night Had No Ads On Canvas

Lucky fighter pay is crap and the ticket$ are expensive and the rest of the fans who wanted to watch the shit paid fighters had to buy fight pa$$.

I wondered about this, thanks TS. Was not going to bother looking into it myself, this is what Sherdog is good for, it brings me niche news I'm to lazy to find somewhere else.

I can't remember which card but one fighter had his banner behind him over the cage as usuall, but the bottom section never unrolled fully so all the sponsors were covered up.

Oh snap... that must've sucked for the fighter :icon_surp

Where did they even get the basic mat that they used for the event with the UFC logo on? Did they just use the mat from a practice octagon that they set up in advance of the event for the fighters to practice in?

Naw, that was the mat that was supposed to be at another event. A big logistic error

I wondered about this, thanks TS. Was not going to bother looking into it myself, this is what Sherdog is good for, it brings me niche news I'm to lazy to find somewhere else.

You're welcome, I love sherdog for this same reason... we're all a bunch of MMA nerds digging up random stuff haha

Back