UFC Fight Night Had No Ads On Canvas

Close ups of the PRIDE FC canvas looked like someone used colored markers to make the logos. Couldn't UFC had scrambled to draw some on?

Yeah having no ads means sponsors won't pay. They lost out on so many thousands of dollars

Doesn't matter DFW just doubled down on a soft 15 against an 8

I figured it was some sort of mistake. I was hoping they were just doing that from now on though. It looked a lot better and was easier on the eyes. That sponsor money tho.

It looked better without all that clustered shit anyway.

I agree. Much less clutter. None of that fuckin horrible bud light water splashing logo distracting the eye

Yeah having no ads means sponsors won't pay. They lost out on so many thousands of dollars

I can't remember which card but one fighter had his banner behind him over the cage as usuall, but the bottom section never unrolled fully so all the sponsors were covered up.

Now there's some empty space for UFC to make some computer generated ones like NFL's first down marker lines... but too bad no one's going to be able to watch since only on UFC Fight Pass.

There goes that snow in the driveway this summer.

Where did they even get the basic mat that they used for the event with the UFC logo on? Did they just use the mat from a practice octagon that they set up in advance of the event for the fighters to practice in?

Back