ezgif-com-gif-maker-5.gif
ezgif-com-gif-maker-2.gif
ezgif-com-gif-maker-3.gif
ezgif-com-gif-maker-7.gif
ezgif-com-gif-maker-8.gif

ezgif-com-gif-maker-1.gif
ezgif-com-gif-maker-4.gif

Marcin Prachnio is one of those guys I’m just going to keep picking against because his first
three UFC losses are so ingrained in my head, that he will constantly make me look stupid when he gets the W.

Jeremiah Wells def. Warlley Alves via KO

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker_(1).gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker_(2).gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker_(3).gif

Marcin Prachnio def. Ike Villaneuva via TKO

ezgif.com-gif-maker_(8).gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker_(11).gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker_(10).gif

Julia Avila def. Julija Stoliarenko via submission

ezgif.com-gif-maker_(10).gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker_(12).gif

Thanks for the post...

I liked seeing Wells fight with that type of style. Reminds me o Michael Johnson with his awkward punches. But Wells power is brutal.

Marcin, I like the way he sets his kick up fun to watch cause he fights like its the last round.

Shavkat, this guy is going to be something big. Like a Shields or Maia but greater power behind his hands. He will have a long career and last long with his style and ability i

Gane has great foot work and speed in that division. The way he throws punches, and the explosive speed behind it, looks like he should be knocking them out.

Volkov was very hesitant during this fight, looked like he could not either land or set right. Just alway off but it seem in the 4th he was finding it. But, again, after that kick to the arm he just seem like he could not throw that right.

Volkov never fails to disappoint me. A Karate background and tall as hell but never does high kicks. SMH

Boser on the other hand has been slowly improving for years, exceeding expectations.

Shavkat is the real deal.

Renato Moicano def. Jai Herbert via submission

ezgif-com-gif-maker-6.gif
ezgif-com-gif-maker-9.gif

Kennedy Nzechukwu def. Danilo Marques via TKO

ezgif-com-gif-maker-6.gif

Shavkat Rakhmonov def. Michel Prazeres via submission

ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif
ezgif-com-gif-maker-1.gif
ezgif-com-gif-maker-8.gif
ezgif-com-optimize.gif
ezgif-com-gif-maker-2.gif
ezgif-com-gif-maker-3.gif
I was very impressed with Volkov in the first round. I thought he was beating Gane at his own game especially the leg kicks. I think if his cardio would have been better this fight would have been a lot more competitive.

I just wanted to see the Jean Claude Van Damme kick again

Prazeres must have been either super rocked or just wanted out. basically just sat upright with no concern about the choke whatsoever while his opponent had a hook in

Back