1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

UFC Fight Night: Font vs. Aldo

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by Card, Nov 14, 2021.

1. GoldenWolf87 Black Belt

Last two fights Todorovic was badly matched. I do think Todorovic wins against Pitolo.

2020Tracked likes this.
  2. guesswhoseback Purple Belt

Smolka-140

puelles/Grutz-Over 2.5-185

Murzhakov/Lins-Un 1.5-105

Meinfi3le/lnight-UN 2.5-150

Matthews-190

Morono/Gal- Ov 2.5-125

Todovich-165

Santos?huida-OV 2.5-185

Riddell/Fiziev-Ov 2.5 -150

Crute/Hill-UN 1.5+105

Font/Aldo-OV 4.5-165

3. BigSteve Purple Belt

hate all of these

TrueAscension, Ballsaque and Guld like this.
  4. guesswhoseback Purple Belt

Do you really? lol if you do dam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

svmr_db likes this.
  5. BigSteve Purple Belt

na im just taking the piss lol

svmr_db likes this.
  6. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

Thanks man, not sure I'm "the best" capper here but I appreciate you saying so. I credit me being old as dirt, following MMA since 1999, betting MMA since 2006 or so, and actually having trained and fought. After you see enough, you kinda have to absorb at least SOME knowledge LOL.

Anyway this week has been crazy AF, but I'll post some thoughts on these this weekend or early next week. I also can't seem to get the mobile version of Sherdog to work on my phone so I've only been able to post from my laptop. Not sure what the hell is up with that. I will say that for Smolka/Morales I kinda like u2.5 at +125 or whatever. Smolka is really good when he's the hammer but folds like a tent when he's the nail. I think this fight ends in a finish, even though Morales generally hasn't been an amazing finisher. Most likely Smolka finds a finish but if not, I think he'll give up at some point and get finished himself.

7. Bakayoko Orange Belt

Yeah,he really does.But does Todorović wants to take him down and can he,I don't know and he was asking to get KO'd against Soriano.Pitolo can punch.Dog or pass for me.
    Yeah odds are low considering it are big boys,but Lins is just bad and Muzarkanov seems better everywhere.I'll see how much they give for the KO prop.
    There are paths of victory for Aldo,but I believe in Font's jab and boxing and Aldo doesn't throw kicks as he used to.

Black Paladin likes this.
  8. BigSteve Purple Belt

Yea Sorianos power and Pittols are on opposite sides of the spectrum. 5 UFC fights and his only KO is Byrd by ground and pound in the second after Byrd quit like he usually does when things don't go his way. Up until then, he was throwing Pittolo around. Todorovic is super durable and his defence is underrated. Everyone shits on it because he leans back and his hands are all the way down but he is calm and rolls with punches. The first 2 minutes of the fight Soriano was hitting air and DC was creaming over Todorovic's head movement. When he cracked him he recovered got up and tried to wrestle. The stoppage was a typical Herb dean stoppage he got dropped and then dived for the ankles and Herb stoped it as they were grappling, maybe because he felt bad about giving Dusko time to recover when the mouthpiece was jammed in the cage. Soriano's no joke 7 out of 8 of his wins are first-round KO's.

Robocop also hits like a truck we all seen him crack Iron Turtles chin. Dusko kept trying to wrestle him even though he's a credentialed BJJ guy so dont see why he wouldnt grapple Pittolo. He was also piecing Townsend all fight and still decided to take him to the ground in round 2 for an easier path. Against Robocop he was eating his shots all fight but his defence seemed improved after Soriano loss he was rolling more nothing seem to hit too clean or hurt him at all for 15 minutes. I think worst case Pitolo takes round 1 if he comes out strong because hes explosive and swings hard, good optics for judges. His gass tank is horrendous though, Todorovic cracks harder and has ground and clinch advantage so the longer the fight goes the worse it is for Pittolo. Worst case I see 29-28 for Dusko if he doesn't get him out of there. Pittolo by DEC as a hedge, will be shocked if he finishes Dusko, but Im not sure if I will even hedge this as it would take some gigantic stunt from Dusko to lose a 3 round fight to Pittolo of all people

Black Paladin, svmr_db and Joon Cha like this.
  9. Bakayoko Orange Belt

I think you are overestimating Duško a lot,but you are right about Pittolo and I'm a cashout the bet on him and just pass.

10. BigSteve Purple Belt

I guess we will see homie, hopefully not. There was lots of hype on him for a reason

Bakayoko likes this.
  11. Black Paladin Funniest Sherdogger, P4P

I put multiple browsers on my phone and computer. Always. Like a full toolbox.

If I had to assume, you are using Chrome. Nevertheless, also put Firefox, Opera Mini, Brave, and maybe some browsers I didn't mention on your phone. Sherdog might work on one or more of the others.

mkess101 likes this.
  12. Bakayoko Orange Belt

Since I'm not playing that I'll be rooting for him and you to get that money

BigSteve likes this.
  13. Richard Cruz White Belt

Surprise nobody on Puelles here. Already have a bet but thinking of going big here.

14. Captain Chesapeake Brown Belt

Myself and another on puelles as well

15. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

It's so weird. It has worked fine forever, and now won't. I'll upload some other browsers and I'm sure I'll have one that works.

Black Paladin likes this.
  16. IswearIkeepmyhandsup Boxer

I feel Fiziev vs Riddell is a 50/50 fight. They're both -110 on Bet365 but if any of you guys can find either one at + odds I think that would be a solid bet. One of those fights where I think they would constantly get different results each time they fought each other. Riddell opened up at +100 but I didn't take it in time.

17. Doggo_Stat_Collector Blue Belt Platinum Member

I think he gets it done, youth and speed is on his side.

18. Doggo_Stat_Collector Blue Belt Platinum Member

Fiziev can always choose to wrestle, he has that sambo background to rely on, i give him the edge on that alone.

Richard Cruz likes this.
  19. IswearIkeepmyhandsup Boxer

I see Riddell wrestling if anyone, he averages 2 takedowns a fight but Fiziev has very good TDD to cancel it out. This is likely a stand up affair, which is why it could go either way.

BigSteve likes this.
  20. guesswhoseback Purple Belt

Over 2.5 is the play