UFC Fight Night: Font vs. Aldo

Well shit. I got Alonso just straight up. Guess ill avoid his props

He might actually be a better fighter now that he's not early KO or bust. Your ML bet might be safer with how he's fighting now.

He might actually be a better fighter now that he's not early KO or bust. Your ML bet might be safer with how he's fighting now.
Yah menifield is making improvements and he's 100% better fighter than knight because he's less green between the two of them. Also has more paths to victory too. Other than having better striking he also has wrestling/grappling advantage if he wanted to pursue that as knight is putrid on the ground, whereas menifield is almost impossible to takedown if the devin clark fight is any indication, only when he's gassed which knight doesn't really push much of a pace.

anyone got a handle on Vlismas Martin fight?

Vismas as a 2-1 favorite is probably about right. Martin kinda sucks, Vismus should definitely be the busier fighter.

But WMMA so imo no point paying the juice. Probably just a pass/live bet situation.

Puelles
Knight
Kape
Dusko
Morono
Santos
Crute
Fiziev

4-0 so far

DING

- 1 unit

DING

- 1 unit

<45>

This is some A+ handicapping. Great advice if someone wants to lose 75% of the wagers they place.

wow I’m really in your head

thx for the laugh this morning. I got you searching my post history and bumping old threads

Do we have a full blown stalker on our hands?

DING!

is somebody all up in their feelings?

DING!

Back