UFC Fight Night: Dern vs. Rodriguez

Vanderaa vs Romanov u1.5 @ 1.67 not too shabby. Spivac got a body lock and was able to easily pull Vanderaa to the ground so unless he has made some massive improvement in his tdd I doubt its gonna be any different against Romanov. Romanov also isn't a fan of getting hit in the face so maybe somehow if Vanderaa manages to keep him off for the first few minutes maybe he can put the volume on him and get the TKO. Most likely though Vanderaa gets ragdolled and pounded out quick in the first round.

Very interested in what odds we'll get on Curtis. That guy always stays ready, has been waiting for this for years and is a skilled and massively experienced martial artist in all facets of the sport. If he's a decent sized dog I'm playing him.
+350

What a shit show LOL

Fucking Winn, I can't get that 100% profit boost back, and those aren't given out often.

Randy Brown (170.5) vs. Jared Gooden (174)*
Chris Curtis (184.5) vs. Phil Hawes ()+

* Gooden missed weight by 3 pounds and was fined 20 percent of his purse
+ Hawes did not weigh in

mackenzie-dern-and-marina-rodriguez-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1345535765

randy-brown-and-jared-gooden-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-at-picture-id1345535754

tim-elliott-and-matheus-nicolau-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-picture-id1345535738

sabina-mazo-and-mariya-agapova-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-picture-id1345535737

chris-gutierrez-and-felipe-colares-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-at-picture-id1345535732

alexandr-romanov-and-jared-vanderaa-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1345535706

charles-rosa-and-damon-jackson-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-picture-id1345535704

loopy-godinez-and-silvana-gomez-juarez-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1345535679

steve-garcia-and-charlie-ontiveros-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-at-picture-id1345535678

Randy Brown (170.5) vs. Jared Gooden (174)*
Chris Curtis (184.5) vs. Phil Hawes ()+

* Gooden missed weight by 3 pounds and was fined 20 percent of his purse
+ Hawes did not weigh in

mackenzie-dern-and-marina-rodriguez-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1345535765

randy-brown-and-jared-gooden-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-at-picture-id1345535754

tim-elliott-and-matheus-nicolau-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-picture-id1345535738

sabina-mazo-and-mariya-agapova-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-picture-id1345535737

chris-gutierrez-and-felipe-colares-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-at-picture-id1345535732

alexandr-romanov-and-jared-vanderaa-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1345535706

charles-rosa-and-damon-jackson-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-picture-id1345535704

loopy-godinez-and-silvana-gomez-juarez-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1345535679

steve-garcia-and-charlie-ontiveros-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-at-picture-id1345535678
Didn't realize Rodriguez was that much taller than Dern.

Dern sub round 1 incoming

Fucking Winn, I can't get that 100% profit boost back, and those aren't given out often.

Take five minutes and email them the situation, as honestly as you can portray it. Who knows? You may catch a customer service rep in a good, fair mood.

Take five minutes and email them the situation, as honestly as you can portray it. Who knows? You may catch a customer service rep in a good, fair mood.

I'm going to try, but the token expired yesterday(if you place your bet before it expires it works on future bets) so we'll see. Caesars is usually pretty good with customer service.

he saved u your money

I disagree, but I guess we'll never know. I think Curtis would've finished Hawes, I wish Hawes would have accepted.

Didn't realize Rodriguez was that much taller than Dern.

Dern sub round 1 incoming
After watching the Tecia Torres vs Rodriguez fight I was impressed by the number of front kicks she throws to the body and face. Mix in some oblique kicks and jabs and I think she can keep Dern off of her for a while. How long is the question. I don't think knees in the clinch will work against Dern though.

After watching the Tecia Torres vs Rodriguez fight I was impressed by the number of front kicks she throws to the body and face. Mix in some oblique kicks and jabs and I think she can keep Dern off of her for a while. How long is the question. I don't think knees in the clinch will work against Dern though.
leg kicks against someone who is looking for any opportunity to take you down works in dern's favour

Can Damon completely shut down Rosa with his wrestling like Minner or Bryce did?

Seems like Charles might take it if grappling is even.

Can Damon completely shut down Rosa with his wrestling like Minner or Bryce did?

Dont see why not. Damon actually has 3 round cardio as well

This week end next weeks cards are disgusting

wmma main events

smh then a bunch of bum fights on the under cards

Damon isn't the grappler that Mitchell is, but not many guys are. The thing is, Rosa has shown a tendency to accept being taken down and then think his BJJ is good enough to sweep guys. It's not a great strategy in MMA against decent grapplers like he's facing here in Jackson. Because while Rosa's BJJ is fine, it's not elite. He's not Kron or Viera where a wrestler is gonna be petrified of taking him down.

I remember that Loopy girl didn't look that impressive vs Penne...she's -260 or something vs this Gomez-Juarez girl? I don't know anything about her other than a quick search shows she lost a decision to Lipski awhile back and was stopped by Bohtelo even longer ago. But 10-2 with 6 KO's (likely vs mostly complete cans or soccer moms though). But...WMMA. She's probably at least reasonably live at decent dog odds...

Back