PBP UFC Fight Night: Cowboy vs. Medeiros Main Card PBP Discussion - 9pm ET/6pm PT/2am UK

Bro that's The Black Beast.

Bitches slide off their chairs when he walks by.
"Shake it Derrick! Shimmy shimmy shake it!"

You just know his whole training camp is one big orgy

Florian called it properly by saying he needs to be put in his guard and practice fighting to get up without giving up his neck. I think the Ngannou fight would be awesome because someone is going unconscious. However, the more technical fighters in the Heavyweight division will give him major problems, given the current state of his ground game.

Does he train with a legit camp? Nothing about his fighting in terms of technical skills indicates it. He's a really powerful guy with huge power and pretty decent timing and punching accuracy. I honestly think most of it is just natural.

Any one watching the post show on FS1...

"What's up Cowboy, it's Weidman."

"What up. What up, boo. You still playing Clash of Clans..."

(Weidman almost hesitantly) "Nah. I'm slowly retiring. Are you?"

"Well I got some money now so I can maybe jump back in..."

Made me laugh.

Great event, the prelims were awesome and the main card was very good too. 9/10. I enjoyed it very much

I have been so critical of UFC in recent years, the cards have been very weak and a chore to watch, I was falling out of love with it to be honest. Its so hard to keep up. But this card gives me energy and I enjoyed it very much from the very 1st prelim too the main event

Thanks my sherdoggers for all the laughs too, can't do it without you all. BIG HUG

401.500.0_f1.jpg
Gotta agree with my man @HI SCOTT NEWMAN I've not been impressed with all these new UFC undercards match ups but for free TV and performance it looked OK...

This was a gimme fight for Cowboy. Now we have to hear for months how he’s back

I'd rather hear that than the Cowboy hater threads all the neckbeards posted on here after his last fight.

Never hate a free spirit...

Had no clue there was a UFC event last night.

FAN BOYS COME FOR THE COMENTARY ....

FIGHT FANS COME FOR THE FIGHT !!!!!

Some like the best of both worlds. Solid commentary and good chemistry serves to enhance and inform.

I feel like Medeiros should have stayed away from all the hugging and being nice to Cowboy and mean mugged him instead, I think that would have been enough for Cowboy to crumple. He seems very hot/cold, and I think if people fuck with him and try to intimidate him--they win.
Even Cowboy said nerves were there prior to coming out for this fight. Instead of making him feel warm and fuzzy, Medeiros should have dogged him. Just my opinion.

Back