UFC Fight Night: Brunson vs Shahbazyan - Official bets

I won 100% of my plays tonight (other than Durden draw if you count that), really cool that like 75% of my potential profit was tied to GM3, Valiev, and Perez. Hitting a dog Giles was supposed to give me a great night, but maybe the push was a blessing there.

got fisted tonight, props to Brunson for continuing to be MWs measuring stick

also fuck Trevin Giles, I needed that Holland paper smh

strong night for me betting-wise which was sorely needed after a few recent duds. a lot of live betting opportunities plus .5u Brunson ML and Brunson rnd3 finish at +2200 (crazy value on this line considering Ed's gas tank) for one unit was a great way to close.

£77 Gutierrez / Duran under 2.5 +163 to win £145 -£77
£50 Green decision +240 to win £120
£20 Lando rd 1 +1200 to win £240 -£20
£50 Shahbazyan decision +600 to win £300 -£50
Also forgot I had an extra £20 free bet (if bet loses) offer on the Green decision £50

Added during the event...

£10 Luque decision +350 to win £35
-£10 (I had predicted Luque KO, should have gone with that)
£10 Shahbazhan decision +1150 to win £115
-£10

For a whopping profit of...
£3

*I'm a little annoyed a didn't bet more on the Green decision especially as it was the only fight I had taped (properly). I was waiting to see if his ML would reach +150 as I was going to play a unit on it if it did but it actually got worse.

*I was right in thinking Brunson was being a tad underrated and Shahbazhan a little overhyped and should have played some money on Brunson but I didn't think Shahbazhan would gas to that degree and was hoping that he would be able to win the first 2 rds and survive the 3rd.

Last edited:
Back