PBP UFC Fight Night Brooklyn: Cejudo vs. Dillashaw PBP Discussion - 6pm ET/3pm PT/11pm UK

My boy Cejudo did it!

In the lead-up to this fight I think at-least 90% of Sherdoggers had this as not just a win, but an easy win for TJ and stupidly underestimated the weight cut and just how good Cejudo is.

Cejudo has been my boy for a while now. After the first fight I saw of his I couldn't wait for him to fight DJ. He got caught early and I wanted to see a re-match more than any other fight at flyweight. It was a close fight that could've gone either way. Cejudo did what he had to do. I knew he had a good chance against TJ. It was an intriguing fight for a multitude of reasons, but I absolutely thought Cejudo had this one. His stand-up was very underrated. He's lightning quick and hits hard. This wouldn't have been an easy fight for TJ at 135 either.

Cejudo was all class after the fight and TJ was a disrespectful piece of shit. Only when he sits down to watch the footage with his team in the coming days will he see it was a fine stoppage and that the ref pro-longed his career by not letting him take unnecessary shots he was never gonna come back from.

Part of me says Cejudo shouldn't give him the re-match for the way TJ's conducted himself, but I think Cejudo should feel pretty comfortable going into a re-match at 135 and hopefully the brother gets paid!

When TJ loses next time, I'm sure he'll talk about having a cracked skull leading into the fight.

jojo's so bad lmao, if lipski had even a 2 round gas tank she would've won.
Actually she beat the shit out of her and was better than her on the feet on top and almost submitted her of her back. It's you're opinion that's bad.

This is all the more reason to vaporize the FLW division. Let's see how elite flyweights do against other elite bantamweights. More interesting fights.

LOL@ the dummies that doubted an olympic gold medalist wrestler, with bombs in his hands.

Dillashaw looked like a bar-fighter compared to Cejudo. "He didn't beat me" said Dillashaw. LOL. What a retard.

I guess this means Cody can still drop down for a belt. TJ tried to crowd him out but got humiliated in the process.

Looking forward to seeing how Cody G does down a weight class. Would like to see him vs Cejudo.

Actually I bet he doesn’t. He made a calculated move to go to One FC. I don’t think he was ever scared of fighting T.J. he just wanted to be paid.

He’s probably just loling while he drinks a beer and thinks about how much money he’s going to make fighting in One, crushing cans, and becoming a star in Asia.

He could have fought TJ and still went to One. And it looks like it would have been a pretty easy fight lol.

Can't stand Cejudo but glad he beat up TJ who turned into a skeleton only to fight a smaller guy. Glad TJ got put in his place. And he probably lost because he cut so much weight and hence his chin is much weaker than at 135 lbs.

LOL at Hardy fight, it couldn't have been worse for UFC. Women beater who gets DQ in his first UFC fight....just lol

Hernandez showed soooo many holes in his game, his striking is awful. Very glad for Cerrone and they should make Conor vs Cerrone

Meh Hardy will be alright. He looks like he has some skills. Just gotta get that cardio better, and I think he will.

That makes zero sense.

Who are you excited to see Cejudo defend his belt against? A Benavidez rematch? There are no interesting fights at FLW. The only interesting fights for Cejudo are other elite Bantamweights. FLW will forever remain a desolate wasteland due to how few men are small enough to make 125.

This fight should've been at BW. Think of the potential matchups for Cejudo if it was.

This is the weakest champ champ challenge ever. Moving down in weight, to a division that is already being killed off, even if the company won’t admit it.

giphy.gif

LOL@ the dummies that doubted an olympic gold medalist wrestler, with bombs in his hands.

Dillashaw looked like a bar-fighter compared to Cejudo. "He didn't beat me" said Dillashaw. LOL. What a retard.
Exactly

People need to start realizing that cejudo is a beast and as complete as they come.

And lol at ppl doubting the most accomplished ufc wrestler of all time

Back