PBP UFC Fight Night Brooklyn: Cejudo vs. Dillashaw PBP Discussion - 6pm ET/3pm PT/11pm UK

its a lie he's fought half his career at 135 and has fought (and beat) fighters that have beat TJ?

Do you even watch the sport? Or do you just sit here and troll?
It's a lie he wasn't afraid of the idea of losing at 125 and all his propaganda of being a goat.
You talk about making money yet he took less money to fight Borg AND had to do TWO fight camps for it.
So yeah saying he needed even more money is your bush league lie, just like when u say shit like "nobody ever said that.."
<JonesDXSuckIt>

When do things ever go to the Red Goofs plan?

Darren Till beating Woodley? Nope!

Conor beating Khabib? Nope

TJ killing the Flyweight Division? NOPE!?!?!

Jon Jones' whole career? Buying out Pride, SF, EliteXC, etc. Making Bjorn Rebney disappear. Brock winning the HW strap. Randy starching Toney. TUF. SpikeTV deal. Reebok deal. Fox deal. ESPN deal. Dana has a bunch of big W's.

Alight guys. Time to illegally stream Pacman vs Broner!

1095119192.jpg.0.jpg
hBENENe.gif

Jk. Forgot about this but couldn't find the other gif at first

DcpI.gif

Bad stoppage. Let them fight. I know everybody who’s saying it was a good stoppage are just anti-dillashaw. But it was a terrible stoppage.

Good on Bisping for calling out Alex Hernandez for being a douche.

Bad stoppage. Let them fight. I know everybody who’s saying it was a good stoppage are just anti-dillashaw. But it was a terrible stoppage.
I like watching TJ fight, but it was a good stoppage.

Cejudo is p4p best imo
He seems to have that potential. He was the youngest American to ever win a gold medal in freestyle wrestling. He's really starting to peak as a MMA fighter now...

It's a lie he wasn't afraid of the idea of losing at 125 and all his propaganda of being a goat.
You talk about making money yet he took less money to fight Borg AND had to do TWO fight camps for it.
So yeah saying he needed even more money is your bush league lie, just like when u say shit like "nobody ever said that.."
<JonesDXSuckIt>

how does he make more money fighting TJ if its based on PPV when neither of them sell PPVs for shit? He asked for money up front for a superfight, told the UFC to keep PPV points and just give him $ up front, the UFC didn't comply. It's not on Mighty Mouse, its on the UFC.

But yeah, keep saying he was scared of fighting TJ when he's fought HALF of his career at the weight TJ fights at. Dimwit.

Still would've expected more fluidity. I mean at least Schuab/Mitrione level. Nope.
He needs more experience. He looked okay to me, but the illegal knee shows poor judgment. He got taken down, kept fighting, got back up, landed some shots, stuffed some take downs. It looked like he was on his way to winning before he went full retard. The guy he was fighting was also 10-3 and had UFC experience already. Something like TUF would have been a good way for him to come up and learn and build like those two guys did, but UFC threw him into the co-main event on ESPN. I feel like he should have been given time to develop more before being signed, but they're all about immediate need these days.

Last edited:
Back