UFC Fight Night 99: Mousasi vs. Hall 2 Prelims PBP (Discussion) 12:30pm ET/9:30am PT/ 5:30pm UK

Unfortunately for Marshman he won't go far in the division. Basically just another Tom Watson .

Marshman trains in my home town! Have been following this guy from day one of his career, have been waiting a long time for this moment and he finally got signed by ufc and won his debut couldn't be happier right now!

Will be funny if Moose completely dominates the first round then gets Ko'd in the 2nd round again.

I didnt know moussasi said "that was a fluke! Anyone who knows anything about this sport knows that". He's such a salty crybaby now when he loses. First Lyoto now Hall

Maybe Invicta can sign R-tem after Sexihara Ks him TFO.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Another fighter wins (with a relatively ugly, but still completely legit TKO), has the mic in hand, millions watching, and doesn't know who he wants next.

Seriously. Why isn't his coach telling him if he doesn't know himself?

I often wonder the same thing but after being half concussed in your UFC debut whilst being the first Welsh fighter to be signed and KO'ing your opponent in a close hard fought battle he was probably just overwhelmed.

Braveheart Stevie Ray vs Ross Pearson?

Bet on the Englishman.

vYaxUYx.jpg

@MayhemMonkey919

Back