PBP UFC Fight Night 95: Cyborg vs Lansberg Main Card PBP (Discussion) 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

What was she supposed to do? She can't make 135, and had a hard enough time trying to make 145 at that. The UFC needs to finally realize she's a highly recognized fighter, and probably THE biggest named fighter for WMMA in Brazil.

She's a living legend, and #1 P4P in WMMA. They need to show her the respect she deserves, and give her, her just dues, and make a 145 lb. division already. This ain't rocket science. She's a big draw, and puts asses in the seats. People love to watch her fight, and she's worth the investment. Do it already, UFC!
She's not a living legend. She's a coward cheater who wants to challenge smaller fighters, and then cry on social media when they respond that she should at least make weight. Living legends don't do that.

She's a joker, and she'll always be remembered for being a joker. The jest who tried to make it to the UFC but still can't get anything but catchweight freakshows because she refuses to follow the basic rules for fighting at 135, which is to make the weight. She's basically on the same level as Julie Browning and War Machine, except those guys actually know weight classes, so it's not even fair to them to compare her to them.

Anik just said Lansberg's stock went up a ton. Why? For not dying in the ring? She did nothing notable in the fight aside from surviving into the 2nd.
I don't remember seeing her throw a punch. It was like watching Superman Returns. I was like "Throw a fucking punch!". Muay Thai champion that doesn't throw punches.

@Exi-Meta-Tran-Man did good work in this thread

<34>

I do it for love and not for likes.

y5ufq.jpg

I'm a Cyborg fan but do any of these women have any other gameplan besides running right into punches head on?

You blew your wad going out with a flock of hens

Get back in here with your bros
I took a smoke break for the last song. I wouldn't be awake right now otherwise.

I hope other, normal men enjoyed their night of worship at the feet of the Just Bleed God. Thank you all for the well-wishes, just need a good night of sleep and my penis should grow back in full.

Better question, why the rest of the girls add some muscle to their structure and face her?

Because they have no incentive to do so. Why give cyborg advantages? They all cut so why shouldn't she?

They wouldn't need to do that, at all. Just have the same fighters that are fighting at 145, fight at 145, and add a few 135 lb. fighters as well, if they want to take the step up, and challenge for Cyborg's belt. We all thought the 135. lb. division was trash when Ronda was champ, same situation.

Also, this solves the problem of someone like a Miesha Tate, where she's already fought Ronda a hundred times, and lost every time. In those situations, you now have another route, and another chance to fight for the belt. Not only that, but you won't have to cut as much, while enjoying food, and you have another opportunity to fight for the belt.

And could you imagine the hype and glory they'd get for beating, and taking Cyborg's belt? Just the challenge alone would make it worth your while, and Cyborg is pretty much the Fedor/Anderson Silva/GSP/Jon Jones in WMMA. It should be every woman fighters dream to challenge and fight her, and have the chance of beating her.

I have a better idea. The UFC can create a welterweight division for Cyborg.

LMAO, she's fought every female fighter in her weight division. WTF do you want her to do. Also, she knocked off the previous female "GOAT" in Gina Carano, and beat her brutally. And we've been through this for how long, and how many times. If she could healthily make 135, she'd do it. Good lord, you're dense as fuck.

Yeah, it's so easy, she just has to lose her muscle, and she'll be perfectly fine at 135 lmao, you're an idiot. Why don't you tell JDS to just lose all his muscles, and fight at LHW. Or tell Uriah Hall to just lose some muscle, and fight at WW. It's not that easy, keyboard thug. She would've dropped to 135 already, if she could in a healthy manner.

Stop being a thick headed hater.

Name her top 5 wins.

Also, Cyborg isn't going to read your posts and want to fuck you. You can stop white knighting so hard.

probably... but when I talked to her on here she seemed like she really wanted it.. plus she has a nice ass..

Well, I agree with you that it's the fight to make for Cyborg at this point. So why not!

<{JustBleed}>

Name her top 5 wins.

Also, Cyborg isn't going to read your posts and want to fuck you. You can stop white knighting so hard.
Don't bother he will never name them because it's a 2 page long list of 105lb blown up nobody bums. The only good people she's ever beat were Gina & marloes

she is supposed to give up 5 pounds of muscle and make 135
is this really that fucking hard to understand???
but she won't because she is fucking scared.

You're just a dense, dense person.

Back