UFC Fight Night 92 Yair Rodriguez vs. Alex Caceres 7pm ET/4pm PT/12am UK Prelims (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swanson is on the under-under card of an event stacked with no names and Caceres headlining? Am I the only one who sees something wrong with that?

Kawajiri vs. Swanson is probably the best fight on the card and it is not even being televised.

Stoked for this card, not a lot of names but some match ups that are probably gonna be NUTS

Swanson is on the under-under card of an event stacked with no names and Caceres headlining? Am I the only one who sees something wrong with that?

Fight pass headliner, they are trying to sell that product big time.

Personally I am happy I get to see a great fight so early.

excitement
play
noun ex·cite·ment \ik-ˈsīt-mənt\
Popularity: Bottom 50% of words
Simple Definition of excitement
  • : a feeling of eager enthusiasm and interest : the state of being excited

• : exciting activity

• : a quality that causes feelings of eager enthusiasm : an exciting quality

• : Yair Rodriguez

Kawajiri vs. Swanson is probably the best fight on the card and it is not even being televised.

I could see that fight being pretty meh tbh, I think the Main and Co Main are the best fights on the card, those fights are going to be crazy.

The more I look at the fight pass prelims, the more excited Im getting for this card. But I still don't get why Cub Samsonite is on fight pass lol oh well

I could see that fight being pretty meh tbh, I think the Main and Co Main are the best fights on the card, those fights are going to be crazy.

Perhaps you are right. I still think Cub Swanson vs. Kawajiri should at least be televised. I understand the UFC's side of the coin though. They want to promote fight pass and not be dependent on fox sports for views, etc.

11351812_682050608607406_1093351220_n.jpg

Maryna Moroz

Perhaps you are right. I still think Cub Swanson vs. Kawajiri should at least be televised. I understand the UFC's side of the coin though. They want to promote fight pass and not be dependent on fox sports for views, etc.
Eric Winter is not fucking around

Just barely made it.

I'm ready for some free fights.

Good luck on your picks everyone and cheers to an optimistic night of sanctioned violence.
40152-1081817.png
Holy shit! I love your prediction of pure carnage. May JBG shine down upon you with blessings.

not the best fights but better then no fights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back