UFC Fight Night 91: McDonald vs. Lineker Main Card (Discussion) 9pm ET/6pm PT/ 2am UK

I would have woken her ass up and made her watch that shit Clockwork Orange Style

Clockwork'71.jpg

I didn't have the energy, literally.

I think in a 5 round fight, Lineker would touch him a couple times and that could be all he needs.

Both TJ and Urijah tagged Cruz in their recent fights. He's movement is insane, but he's touchable.

Because he was willing to sit down on his punches both times, previous versions of Cruz he was like early Edgar he'd hit you 1-2x then get out of the pocket. Cruz has tuned up his offense IMO. Against Linekar he won't be doing that.

Tony'z chin won that one!

Landon Calrissian got my interest for hiz next fight!

Meh Ferg kinda fought recklessly in the first, and one of the mods said he's fought a lot of stiffs
All right... so you feel Ferg fought recklessly.

Lando capitalized against the top of the division & if it wasn't for Ferg'z chin Lando would be hand raised. Much love to Ferg... but can we please give some respect for Lando'z 1st UFC fight? Dude threw down against the top of the division!

Alvey and Ferguson both deserved POTN over Smolka. Dana has hated Alvey ever since that spray tan thing.

Fantastic night of fights. I love when little cards deliver big.

So fun.

Sweet!

Bisping telling Alvey: "Come on buddeh! Dan Henderson is not gonna beat me" .... etc....

Bisping out of breath from showing how Lineker won.... by doing a minute of Hollywood sparring with Evans...

Oh sh*t. That's our champ! haha.

Hope he waz joking.

John Lineker vs Cody Garbrandt anyone?

Back