PBP UFC Fight Night 87: Overeem vs. Arlovski Main Card PBP (Discussion) 2pm ET

@NightwingBJJ we are doing, a Job in Tokyo , we got it done . We are normally based 6 hours south give or take so we get to chance to enjoy the Tokyo Night life. There are 7 of us total but 2 people ( the smart ones ) Stay in the Hotel. The other 5 we go bar hopping and somehow we ended up at a brothel ( one of us had been hitting up websites so the ass hole had kind of steered us to the section with brothels ) . We go in a lot of pretty Japanese Girls, and a Mama San that lines them up, and about 4 very large individuals, that we found out were the bouncers / slash management. They were Nigerian.

It started tame enough , it was not my first time at a brothel , but I wasn't feeling like dropping a lot of dough here so I just ordered some sake ( what I ordered should have only been in the neighborhood of 15 - 20 bucks) Another one of my buddies had the same thing in mind we were just there to look out for the Other clowns since this was their first time in Japan. The 3 of them picked their company for the night and we didn't see them for a couple of hours . My drinking buddy and I finished our drinks and and asked for out bill , THEY CHARGED US $150 for 2 bottles of Sake and said their was an entry fee we didn't pay yet !!!!! So me and my buddy said fuck no and and asked how much they were charging the other guys each and the Mama San said at least $2500 each , no fucking way . I ran into the area to where one of my buddies where he was still fucking humping and without missing a beat and told them how much he was paying to bust and he pulls out and gets dressed , then I go to the other rooms to grab the other two ( They were just sitting and talking for sone reason ) , and then I go back to the Mama San ( Whose English is not great) , I try to haggle down the prices because between the 5 of us they were going to charge the group almost $8000 ( This was not a fucking high end place) , then One of the Nigerians gets in my face saying we have to pay to full price , and I'm like no even Half of 8000 is more than I've ever heard for an Asian place I know we are getting ripped off , the rest of them all much bigger than each of us crowd the entrance and I realize there is no getting out of this without paying , fuck this I'm going to pick a fight but we aren't paying full price either . So it became this tense stand off between them and us just arguing , trying to run options in my head and I look at the time it's already past 3 am and finally presented that they were wasting their own damn time and money because to keep us in they kept people out so you either take what we had on us , or they would do something drastic and then I brought up if they wanted the trouble of dealing with authorities because something happened to Americans in their place , the dude wanted to fucking choke me , eventually got it talked down to 2000 for the group ( still fucking pricey , but at this point I wanted to leave) we had 1400 bucks cash ( not sure what that was in Yen) , The I paid the 600 difference on my card ( The ass holes paid me back later ) , and we eventually walked out of there . I can still remember the smell of that place and the look in that dudes face. We gotake ripped off but it could have been worse

@NightwingBJJ we are doing, a Job in Tokyo , we got it done . We are normally based 6 hours south give or take so we get to chance to enjoy the Tokyo Night life. There are 7 of us total but 2 people ( the smart ones ) Stay in the Hotel. The other 5 we go bar hopping and somehow we ended up at a brothel ( one of us had been hitting up websites so the ass hole had kind of steered us to the section with brothels ) . We go in a lot of pretty Japanese Girls, and a Mama San that lines them up, and about 4 very large individuals, that we found out were the bouncers / slash management. They were Nigerian.

It started tame enough , it was not my first time at a brothel , but I wasn't feeling like dropping a lot of dough here so I just ordered some sake ( what I ordered should have only been in the neighborhood of 15 - 20 bucks) Another one of my buddies had the same thing in mind we were just there to look out for the Other clowns since this was their first time in Japan. The 3 of them picked their company for the night and we didn't see them for a couple of hours . My drinking buddy and I finished our drinks and and asked for out bill , THEY CHARGED US $150 for 2 bottles of Sake and said their was an entry fee we didn't pay yet !!!!! So me and my buddy said fuck no and and asked how much they were charging the other guys each and the Mama San said at least $2500 each , no fucking way . I ran into the area to where one of my buddies where he was still fucking humping and without missing a beat and told them how much he was paying to bust and he pulls out and gets dressed , then I go to the other rooms to grab the other two ( They were just sitting and talking for sone reason ) , and then I go back to the Mama San ( Whose English is not great) , I try to haggle down the prices because between the 5 of us they were going to charge the group almost $8000 ( This was not a fucking high end place) , then One of the Nigerians gets in my face saying we have to pay to full price , and I'm like no even Half of 8000 is more than I've ever heard for an Asian place I know we are getting ripped off , the rest of them all much bigger than each of us crowd the entrance and I realize there is no getting out of this without paying , fuck this I'm going to pick a fight but we aren't paying full price either . So it became this tense stand off between them and us just arguing , trying to run options in my head and I look at the time it's already past 3 am and finally presented that they were wasting their own damn time and money because to keep us in they kept people out so you either take what we had on us , or they would do something drastic and then I brought up if they wanted the trouble of dealing with authorities because something happened to Americans in their place , the dude wanted to fucking choke me , eventually got it talked down to 2000 for the group ( still fucking pricey , but at this point I wanted to leave) we had 1400 bucks cash ( not sure what that was in Yen) , The I paid the 600 difference on my card ( The ass holes paid me back later ) , and we eventually walked out of there . I can still remember the smell of that place and the look in that dudes face. We gotake ripped off but it could have been worse

That was worth it. Haaaa. I will admit Nigerians are known for scamming people. I don't even trust my fellow people. What happened to the Americans in their place?

That was worth it. Haaaa. I will admit Nigerians are known for scamming people. I don't even trust my fellow people. What happened to the Americans in their place?
We got out fine I just presented him with the scenario of dealing with Japanese police if we ( americans) get fucked up in their place of business. He was extremely annoyed by me making this point

cSbJQ88.gif

Just made this.

Last edited by a moderator:
We got out fine I just presented him with the scenario of dealing with Japanese police if we ( americans) get fucked up in their place of business. He was extremely annoyed by me making this point

Oh O.K I am going to bounce man. Good luck on winning this Gift card.

If you ever run into shady Nigerians again say these numbers 419(the code word for cons in Nigeria) before anything happens, it lets them know you are aware of potentially being screwed over.

For example
"Hey don't pull a 419 on me"
"You guys are 419"

Locking it down to determine a winner

Used a program to generate a random between the first and last post and that is post number 1426

Nah, just post.

I'll be giving away an iPad mini and nexus 7 tablet here soon as well

Oh word? That's really cool. Thanks. What about an XboxOne or PS4? Ha

Back