PBP UFC Fight Night 86: Rothwell vs. Dos Santos Main Card PBP (Discussion) 2pm ET

I think world is ready for Hunt-Rpthwel 2.

I have no idea what to do with JDS.

I said i would not mind seeing JDS get the shot (since he has beaten both Stipe and Werdum). However, in reality, if Arlovski beats Reem, the Cain-Browne winner will get the shot (even though i might not agree). Cain barely fights once a year.

I agree with you about Cain and I would not want to see him get a title with a win over Browne, to me both JDS and Cain need another fight before the talk about a title shot.

Why is AA fight 3 heavyweights almost in a row with ties to Jacksons.

Are people really advocating JDS/Cain IV? I'd much rather watch Kimbo/Dada 2 for 5 rounds

JDS fought an incredibly smart fight.

As much as I wanted a vintage JDS finish, I was happy he didn't forget his gameplan and continued to execute it until the final bell.

I agree with you about Cain and I would not want to see him get a title with a win over Browne, to me both JDS and Cain need another fight before the talk about a title shot.

I agree with that. If Reem wins- he gets the next shot. Both JDS and Cain should fight one more time before another title shot. However- i do not want to see both guys fighting against each other again.

Good win for JDS. I love that smart gameplain.

Couldn't watch the fight. Did JDS absorb punches like before (pre Reem fight) or was he wobbled like Anderson against Bisping?

Good win for Dos Santos he showed that Rothwell is a just a pretender , like Roy Nelson , they can string wins that get people talking but they aren't real title threats

This event was pretty damn entertaining: JDS looked like his old self and made Ben look like an amateur, Lewis and Ngannou looked athletic and explosive, Taisumov showed why he's a different kind of white person, Cannonier is a HW/LHW to watch for, and there was an even an e-suicide during the event lol.

Cain pretty much showed the blueprint in beating JDS. You gotta pressed that fucken action and grind him up, whether up against the fence or repeated TD. Ben just followed the same footstep as Roy, Hunt, and 99% else of whoever thinks they are on the same level as Junior striking, and got picked apart for it. Only Alister has that striking that nullified Junior

Damn it!!

Rothwell was politically embarrassed by JDS.

This will slow his road to the title badly.

Congrats JDS!!!

Was this the move of the night?, dat delayed overhand right, and fucking front kick from Hades?
LWhpVUVo8L32M.gif

I didn't see any other.

image.jpg image.jpg
Man I only got 1 fight wrong, I don't even know why I bet whiteford, the kid is no good

Back