UFC Fight Night 84: Gegard Mousasi vs Thales Leites PBP (Discussion)

More energy than ever he said. Silva via sex drive.

your just our children..

It's fun to correct your dad's spelling mistakes. *you're

We turned 18, had enough of your shit, dad, and knocked your ass out back in the 1770s. Moved out, got our own place, our own car, but we're still nice enough to come over every couple of weeks in the summer to mow your lawn for you. For mom's sake.

Canada, Australia and NZ are the good children. They still visit on Christmas and Easter.

So, you admit it was working? And, you want him to change something? Until the other guy has an answer, keep doing what's working. That's all Moose has to do.

I didn't say it wasn't effective. It was clearly effective.

It was boring. He was the much better fighter, could have probably finished it or at least it made it more entertaining with some combos, but nope just did enough to get the safe win.

Mousasi just made a top 10 in the world guy look like he doesn't belong in the same league as him, and people are criticizing him for it. Did you see Thales' face? Moose can never win with the fans.

Can't blame him, I'd want to get the hell out of Britain to the good ol' US of A, too. Just like my ancestors did.
bastard lol

walked myself right into that one lol, well played Rex..... well played

I'm away from home. Having issues regarding sources. A hook up by pm would be lovely, ty.

Back