UFC Fight Night 83: Cerrone vs. Oliveira Weigh-ins 4PM ET (Discussion) (Video)

Brazilian Cowboy has the best "Seen some shit" face in the UFC

Is it bad I think Oliveira will fuck up Cerrone?

Oliveira has moments where he looks very good. Wouldn't be surprised if he has some luck in the fight.

Alex is a big, lanky motherfucker. Can't believe he's fought at 155 before.

Donald's face looks way less gaunt and drained

I didn't know we'd be getting Brokeback Mountain cowboys. lol

Wow, I can't believe Brazilian Cowboy is only 27. Dat hard living there in Brazil.

Can't stand Joe Silva. They get a guy like Oluwale Bamgbose who is supposed to be some great stand up guy and that's why people want to see him. He matches him up with a guy who has 7 of 9 wins by sub.
it's the classic striker vs grappler matchup

:D

1. Also forgot, their Doctor overslept and then decided not to show. Making it way worse for the athletes. Luckily athletes were pros

5:41 PM - 20 Feb 2016
    Brian Stann ‏@BrianStann 3h3 hours ago
    Last minute switches left & right to include specific tests for female fighters after they weighed in and are ready to go eat

1. 5:41 PM - 20 Feb 2016

Brian Stann ‏@BrianStann 3h3 hours ago
    Made fighters do their physicals in the middle of their cut time, Dr’s were then late which gave them less time to cut.

2. 4:43 PM - 20 Feb 2016

Brian Stann ‏@BrianStann 4h4 hours ago
    Pennsylvania Athletic Commission has beem absolutely terrible to these fighters today. Will hurt PA’s chances for future cards

Dang this Main ccard is sick was kinda worried this cards ratings would be crap due to competing with the walking dead but looks like the main card starts right after the walking dead ends excited for roan vs bBrunson and kawajiri vs bBermudez heck all the main card fights should be good rRiggs vs cChris will be iinteresting

Back