UFC Fight Night 83: Cerrone vs Oliveira Predictions (Video)

scottiej86

White Belt
@White
Reaction score

UFC Fight Night 83: Cerrone vs Oliveira - Sunday February 21st 2016

UFC Fight Night 83: Cerrone vs Oliveira - This Episode of the show covers Predictions for the 6 main card fights on the UFC Fight Night 83: Cerrone vs Oliveira card.

Main Card
WW Donald Cerrone vs Alex Oliveira
MW (13) Derek Brunson vs (15) Roan Carneiro
FW (8) Dennis Bermudez vs (12) Tatsuya Kawajiri
MW Chirs Camozzi vs Joe Riggs
WW Jonavin Webb vs Nathan Coy
LW James Krause vs Shane Campbell

PRELIMINARY CARD
WW Alex Garcia vs Sean Strickland
MW Daniel Sarafian vs Oluwale Bamgbose
MW Trevor Smith vs Lonardo Augusto Guimaraes
BW (12) Marion Reneau vs Ashlee Evans-Smith

FIGHT PASS PRELIMS
HW Anthony Hamilton vs Shamil Abdurakhimov

Bellator is going to fall flat on its face putting on shows such as last night, the check they give Benson he will be lucky if it does not beat he home after he cashes it from bouncing . Where is this shift going to come from? Their are not any promotions other than the UFC that can afford Overeem or make a legitimate bid on him. Ben Henderson is a decent acting guy but the only thing exciting about him to me is his toughness. You make it sound like a high profile fighter actually has another option other than The UFC. I would like to hear who they are and are they offering 3 fights per year

They keep changing days for these dumb events

Bellator is going to fall flat on its face putting on shows such as last night, the check they give Benson he will be lucky if it does not beat he home after he cashes it from bouncing . Where is this shift going to come from? Their are not any promotions other than the UFC that can afford Overeem or make a legitimate bid on him. Ben Henderson is a decent acting guy but the only thing exciting about him to me is his toughness. You make it sound like a high profile fighter actually has another option other than The UFC. I would like to hear who they are and are they offering 3 fights per year

I am all for having the best fighters in the best org, but if a few 'names' start to make their way over, then the money will improve as Bellator becomes stronger, puts on more shows, and more ppl start to watch. If may take a couple of years, but if this trend continues it really isn't that difficult a scenario to see playing out.

Wahtever happened to the UFC Betting thread on these forums? Used to be one for every event with odds and predictions and stuff.

Back