UFC Fight Night 82: Roy Nelson vs Jared Rosholt PBP (Discussion)

Rosholt going to brizzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Praying for Roy to spam the overhand right.

I don't really care who wins this one. I just want the main event already.

I guess I'll pick Rosholt, even though I hate him.

saw lots of people saying Roy only has a chance early to get the KO, but i disagree. Rosholt is a great guy to get the ko later against. He gasses himself with his wrestling. Lewis got him later. Struve hit him late. He's managed to win getting caught later but he's been rocked (lewis ko'd him). But i think Roy has the power to hurt him even if it's late.

Hard to hate on Roy. He gets a KO in the 1st.

You can't blanket Roy Nelson's cookie jar frame.

Anderson looking old as shit, where dat fountain of youth at?
41BPhFz5dbL._SX342_.jpg

People seem to forget he went 5 rounds with Barnett last year it isn't like Roy always gasses.

Sweet jesus that Cowboy card looks worse then this

Rosholt's gonna follow the Bader plan

If this goes to decision, I swear I will lose it. It'll be worse than Rampage vs. TUF door.

Rampage-jackson-breaks-door-o.gif

saw lots of people saying Roy only has a chance early to get the KO, but i disagree. Rosholt is a great guy to get the ko later against. He gasses himself with his wrestling. Lewis got him later. Struve hit him late. He's managed to win getting caught later but he's been rocked (lewis ko'd him). But i think Roy has the power to hurt him even if it's late.

thats very true. Dude always seems to be gassed to shit if he gets to the third round.

Praying that this ends in a quick first round knockout. Either that or we're in for a LONG night boys.

Save us from the suckage Roy, I can't deal with it anymore.

I have a feeling this fight will suck

Roys weekness is foot stomps. Last fight took a million punches to the stomach and had no expression. Took foot stomps he looked like he was going to cry...so a good foot stomp game will take down big Country.

Can you imagine Rosholt riding Nelson for 3 rounds.....and then watching Hendricks dry hump Thompson for 5 rounds. Brutal

Back