UFC Fight Night 82: Mike Pyle vs. Sean Spencer PBP (Discussion)

Solid performance by Pyle, to fight like you're 30 when you're 40 is impressive he must live a very healthy lifestyle.

Late rounds Quicksand = Goat XD

Pyle Bless

48f9398679d8a56aca8e1d8b8779cc23.gif

Yep...................

Yes, that fight could have been stooped. But it wasn't. Does that mean you are going to cry about every stoppage in which a man is allowed to retain a few brain cells?

Solid performance by Pyle, to fight like you're 30 when you're 40 is impressive he must live a very healthy lifestyle.

Which is doubly surprising considering the mullet. Then again, some guys can ingest every drug and alcoholic beverage known to man and still be just fine for decades.

Yes, that fight could have been stooped. But it wasn't. Does that mean you are going to cry about every stoppage in which a man is allowed to retain a few brain cells?

I don't think it should've been stooped and i don't think this one should've been stooped, thats my point.

whatever.

Let's not get carried away here. I'm 42 and look years younger than he does.
Yeah but he's a fighter who gets hit in the face for a living. He's looking great in that aspect. I mean Joe Riggs looks like he 50. Same with Hendricks. You may look great for your age. But you dont fight for a living.

Holy shit , that's what you call a fuckin beatdown! The whole fight was great with solid back and forth action , but rd 3... Spencer is too damn tough for his own good. I hope he's okay

Back