UFC Fight Night 82: Mike Pyle vs. Sean Spencer PBP (Discussion)

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mike_Pyle_vs_Sean_Spencer.jpg

Thought Pyle had been released. Really hoping for another ko win for the guy

I've been flip flopping between the two, I think it's likely going the distance, I could be wrong, but I am going to wing it and say Spencer takes a decision. If I'm going Pyle it's likely by submission. I know those are vague/safe picks but it's a coin flip of a fight from my perspective.

Same and I agree that it'll probably go the distance and yeah I agree that Spencer probably wins the decision but Pyle's been looking like a new fighter on the feet the past couple years, IMO if he wins it'll be by ko. I'd be delighted to see Pyle choke him out though

Spencer is one of those guy i can just never really remember. This is his 7th UFC fight but i can't remember much.

Rather have Spencer win (he should arguably be 5-0 at WW in UFC)

Spencer is one of those guy i can just never really remember. This is his 7th UFC fight but i can't remember much.
He's known for stopping the Yuri hype and beating Cathal Pendred and then the judges gave it unamious for Pendred (one of the worst decisions of all time)

I know what you mean. Probably because he doesn't fight very often and his personality doesn't make up for that.

Got robbed in Boston. Should have beaten Cathal.

Karyn needs to go back to the frizzy hair

I thought Pyle just tested dirty, but that was Means. Hard to tell all these white boys apart.

Not sure who to pick here. Can't remember much about Spencer

Pyle via sub if i goes to the ground. However, his chin isn't the best any more. Spencer could put him away.

Back