UFC Fight Night 82: Hendricks vs. Thompson Prelims PBP (Discussion) 7pm ET/4pm PT/12am UK

Loser leaves town fight it seems like.

cmon artem, lets get rekt

Surprised Conor isn't in his corner, Artem hasn't been beaten with Conor present

remember to keep it nice and flowy Art-HEM!

Artie "The Traitor" Lobov

I notice a certain lack of Connie in Artem's corner...

I'm confused why these 2 fights are on the fight pass prelims, considering how ass the FS1 prelims look. These fights actually contain exciting fighters

"Artem's dad betrayed his country by leaving to Argentina. We need to book him a hotel in his home country. Viva la Russia." - Conor McGregor

Who covered In the Air Tonight there? It wasn't Phil, that's for sure.

Wow...

They've been talking about Artem for 2 minutes and they haven't mentioned McGoat.

White has a padded record, you say? At least he beats the guys he is supposed to beat, as opposed to, you know, losing to them.

I'm confused why these 2 fights are on the fight pass prelims, considering how ass the FS1 prelims look. These fights actually contain exciting fighters

Artem so the irish can watch it in the pubs

they did the same with Duffy and Dana said it was specifically so Irish could watch it

They've been doing it recently I think in hopes of selling more fight pass subscriptions

21e6599d992b.gif

Alex White via death stare.

White has a padded record, you say? At least he beats the guys he is supposed to beat, as opposed to, you know, losing to them.

You sound like a hater. What are you going to say after he KO's White?

Back