UFC Fight Night 82: Hendricks vs. Thompson Prelims PBP (Discussion) 7pm ET/4pm PT/12am UK

They are dedicating 90-minutes for 2 fights?
That dosen't seem like the most sober decision at all.

Nah, just an hour for the two FP fights. The FS1 portion starts at 8pm ET.

I'm calling JoeB getting upset tonight. I'm hoping that doesn't happen because he's my favorite wee fighter.
But... the little guys don't usually have a long shelf life because that speed force is limited and loosing a step is devastating.
Add to that the fact that TAF hasn't had a regular coach in a long time and I don't think Joe looked great in his last 2/3 fights.

Bump this when I'm right.
Forget this ever happened if I'm wrong.

1 hour for the 2 fights.

This is a pretty great free card. There's a lot that could stink or be great. Lot's of 50/50 good/boring fights. Like the Nelson/Rosholt fight and the Cirkunov fight.

I'm also really looking forward to the black beast/Grabowski fight.

Don't forget the Borg fight. Tonight... we shall witness more Borg.

I'm calling JoeB getting upset tonight. I'm hoping that doesn't happen because he's my favorite wee fighter.
But... the little guys don't usually have a long shelf life because that speed force is limited and loosing a step is devastating.
Add to that the fact that TAF hasn't had a regular coach in a long time and I don't think Joe looked great in his last 2/3 fights.

Bump this when I'm right.
Forget this ever happened if I'm wrong.

Just was looking at the bloody elbow picks. Saw a few guys picked Makovsky. Was kind of surprised.

1 hour for the 2 fights.

This is a pretty great free card. There's a lot that could stink or be great. Lot's of 50/50 good/boring fights. Like the Nelson/Rosholt fight and the Cirkunov fight.

I'm also really looking forward to the black beast/Grabowski fight.

I'm very excite for Grabowski's UFC debut. I remember him from Bellator.

Don't forget the Borg fight. Tonight... we shall witness more Borg.

Most potential to be the best fight on the card imo. If we don't see some world fucking class back takes from Borg I will be disappointed.

Looking forward to an exciting night of fights, slightly bummed to miss to the Gall/Jackson and Lobov/White fights.

36542-977183.png

I just wanna see how nice and flowy Artem is gonna be tonight

Watching Scoggins get KTFO again will be the highlight of the evening.

Nice, made it in time for the early prelims. The first fight should be fun :D

Free fights.

Actually this card has potential overall.

Rooting for the Russian Kinda Irish Hammer

I got White and Gall in the two fight pass prelims

Random curiosity:
Big Nog is doing comments for the brazilian broadcast tonight. He just told the story of how Feijão started in MMA. Nog was in Feijão's city to buy a farm and Feijão was the farm's veterinerian. They were talking and Feijão said he was a black belt and had a mat at his home. Nog went there, rolled with him, liked it and brought him to Rio to train.
He also said Feijão lifts 200 Kg in olympic weight lifting.

Back