UFC Fight Night 74: Max Holloway vs Charles Oliveira PBP (Discussion)

I got love for our Hawaii boys regardless of win or lose, but damn I thought was kinda cocky when he yelled to someone outside of the cage "sign my check"...like damn okay you won but by default. He's better than that...

Max really asking for the Edgar fight.

And for a hawaii event.

You are really salty about this. Did you have money on the fight or just a big Oliviera fan?

Holloway looked better in the short time we got to see, and his win is legit. Frankie is likely next in line for a TS, but Holloway is up there.

Not salty, just calling it like it is. Holloways actions were that of a man who didn't expect to win. Nothing more.

This is like weidmans celebrating breaking silvas leg all over again

Silva was being a straight up asshole to CW for years, so celebrating a win isn't that big of a deal.

You also forgot to mention that CW was herding people out of the way to make room for Silva to be evacuated from the cage.

The Chris is a good guy.

Glad I went to bed and watched it in the morning. What a freak injury and Oliveira is kinda prone to those. Really weird.

I was so hyped for this fight, what a buzzkill!

Also pic of Holloway's wife on request of many in this thread. Thick lady, just in the right way. Holloway is a lucky guy

485063704-max-holloway-poses-for-a-portrait-with-his-gettyimages.jpg

Silva was being a straight up asshole to CW for years, so celebrating a win isn't that big of a deal.

You also forgot to mention that CW was herding people out of the way to make room for Silva to be evacuated from the cage.

The Chris is a good guy.

Not to mention Silva is a very disrespectful fighter and a cheater as well

Back