UFC Fight Night 74: Max Holloway vs Charles Oliveira PBP (Discussion)

Andre Dida also trains Oliveira, is there, so I reiterate: Why has this goof's ban been lifted?

I think Max is going to need to maintain striking distance , avoid clinch and scrambles into grappling.

This fight should deliver. I got Holloway by TKO Rd 3

Is it wrong that I think this is literally the ugliest pair of fighters I have ever seen?

They look like someone entered random settings trying to make their own UFC fighter.

War Olivieraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Is it wrong that I think this is literally the ugliest pair of fighters I have ever seen?

They look like someone entered random settings trying to make their own UFC fighter.

Lol

I like both fighters, I'm gonna maybe root for Charles in this one seeing as he's the underdog. I think Max is gonna win anyway.

Hey! The Brazilian Marty Feldman is a beautiful man.

I'm going to go with the oddball call and say Holloway by late sub. He hurts a gassed and peppered Oliveira late in the fight and jumps on a choke.

The first 2-3 rounds should be fun. Oliveira can get pretty creative in getting things to the ground.

Back