UFC Fight Night 74: Maryna Moroz vs Valerie Letourneau PBP (Discussion)

but his robotic brain can't comprehend that he is annoying

Someone needs to upload a "Basic English Suitable for ESL Speakers" pack into his brain. He speaks to native speakers and those who struggle to speak English the same way.

Hopefully the Mark II version is an improvement.

Well he could keep it simple instead of using sport shitty ass slang.

People cry about immigrants speaking Spanish. The French-Canadians have been under the queen for like 275 years and apparently still don't speak English.

wait this is the same girl that lost to this girl on tuf???

roxanne-modafferi-3.jpg

Two divisions above bro...

People cry about immigrants speaking Spanish. The French-Canadians have been under the queen for like 275 years and apparently still don't speak English.

Forced.. Do you really think Quebecers care about the Queen?

I still think more frenchies speak English than the other way around, even though Quebec is way smaller compared to the rest of Canada.

don't compare Canada to Spanish in USA ... Canada has freedom and equality for its people. French are co-founders of Canada.

Anik says "assess"

Valarie says she doesn't understand

Anik replies speaking twice as fast "coming to a top 10 near you" then puts the mic to Valarie again.

Anik is a fucking idiot.

don't compare Canada to Spanish in USA ... Canada has freedom and equality for its people. French are co-founders of Canada.

Canada has two official languages. America has no official language, meaning people are free to speak what they want.

America wins the freedom war again. Thanks for playing, Kanada.

Oh yeah, Tony Sims is the guy who starched Creepy Steve from the last season of TUF.

Valerie also took Gadhela to split decision, interesting rematch if Valerie keeps winning

Canada has two official languages. America has no official language, meaning people are free to speak what they want.

Indeed, that is why you guys are so racist.

Anik doing his best to confuse Valerie

She's still hot. Adorable responses.

Mission accomplished

I thought he would have caught on after the first question, nope, Valerie just standing there like "WTF, I just told him my English is average"

... everythings a war with america ... perhaps you should put more money into education.

Well, I guess the level of competition is what was making Moroz look like a unstoppable killer.

Fun fight to watch. Gonna be interesting to see them against smaller faster Top 10 115lb fighters.

he's got fucking months to think about questions and its always the same shit--even to people who barely understand English. He needs throwing on a fire.

Everytime with the female fighters:"You are obviously emotional after this win...." :rolleyes:

Back