UFC Fight Night 74: Holloway vs. Oliveira Prelims PBP (Discussion) 6pm ET

Cruz just SHUT HIM DOWN. "One eye".... silence.

That was literally the funniest fucking thing I've ever heard watching a UFC event. I laughed for a good solid minute.

What did Bisping and Cruz say during that exchange, i only caught the end of it.

Him saying Perez has no balls and he should leave cagefighting to "real men" was worse.

Sure we were all thinking it, but no need to say it outside of an inside voice. Press the like button if you "liked" this comment. Thanks!

What did Bisping and Cruz say during that exchange, i only caught the end of it.

Cruz said something like, "he's got some things to learn; top ten (points to Bisping), top 5 (gestures to himself)"

Bisping says "2 feet tall"

Cruz says "one eye"

Silence

It was hilarious.

Max Holloway comes across as a good lad, hope he wins. Always enjoyed watching him since I first saw him.

Cool seeing Blessed getting a video package.

Cruz said something like, "he's got some things to learn; top ten (points to Bisping), top 5 (gestures to himself)"

Cruz says "one eye"

Silence

It was hilarious.

Lmao, fucking class wasn't it.

Cruz says "one eye"

Silence

It was hilarious.

Lmao, Cruz with the gold.

Max seems really chill and laid back, with that typical Hawaii vibe. He's improving significantly.

Overall, this fight between these two could be FOTY. I just think Max is a lot tougher and that'll decide the fight.

Random fact about Oliveira:
According to the brazilian broadcast, he loves horses and owns a bunch of them (10 or 15, I didn't really pay attention). He lives in a small city and actually likes to move around riding a horse

oh wow he had more left in the tank then expected

Back