UFC Fight Night 73: Teixeira vs. Saint Preux 5pm ET/2pm PT Weigh In Discussion

Rooting for Johnson, but its going to be tough. Hope he kos him like Nijem did.

Johnson needs a better barber, his shape up is no bueno.

I haven't given this one too much thought or really read about it at all. I think i did see Glover is training in his garage again for this fight. lol. Not good.

How many times can Cormier say athlete in this card?

damn, Glover fists are a lot bigger than OSP's.

Hope he wins this, but not confident. OSP is rising.

This card is definitely under the radar. At least on Sherdog

Anyone else looking forward to Michael Johnson vs. Dariush more than Glover vs. OSP?

I just remembered how much i dislike OSP. I wish someone punched him in the face every time he makes that whatever-the-fuq-it-is sign with his tongue out.

Glover via KO.

Anyone else looking forward to Michael Johnson vs. Dariush more than Glover vs. OSP?

I def. am. The winner puts themselves 1-2 fights away from a title shot. A Johnson/Ferguson rematch in a title eliminator if MJ wins would be a great fight and produce a strong #1 contender(for the shot after RDA/Cerrone II).

I just remembered how much i dislike OSP. I wish someone punched him in the face every time he makes that whatever-the-fuq-it-is sign with his tongue out.

Glover via KO.

It's a Fraternity thing.

Glover via KO.

Yeah the stupid fucking thing annoys me.

Is this the weigh in or the preliminary discussion? Am I missing fights right now?

Back