UFC Fight Night 59: McGregor vs. Siver Prelims PBP (Discussion) 3pm PT/ 6pm ET

k-bigpic.gif

Coner is bringing so much Fighting Irish Green to the mainland, that it's bleeding over to the Packer Green and is pushing them to a upset win.

Coner is bringing so much Fighting Irish Green to the mainland, that it's bleeding over to the Packer Green and is pushing them to a upset win.

With all those turnovers, it's fitting that they keep showing all those McDonald's commercials. It's a good time filler until the REAL games begin. :D

Packers coming for that belt.

Rodgers-Belt.gif

I have a bad feeling about Paddy Holohan. I hope I'm wrong though.

27634-743330.png

Gedditon!

Have work from 6-9pm EST so I'm gonna be missing most of the prelims, have fun guise.

Sunday night with work tomorrow morning. How late do I stay up is the question. Probably about 3am so I'll have to read about what happened on the main card tomorrow morning.

Sunday night with work tomorrow morning. How late do I stay up is the question. Probably about 3am so I'll have to read about what happened on the main card tomorrow morning.

If the card starts off well you will be going to work red eyed. :icon_chee

Back