UFC Fight Night 59: McGregor vs Siver Post-Fight Press Conference Discussion

Cowboy get some bad news or something?

Khabib/Cerrone next, Khabib beats Cerrone then finally gets his title shot!

I feel so pissed off...I want to swing at that fucker. Siver came in against all odds as "the bad guy" who the UFC wanted to lose, he came and fought and did his best and is getting shit on.

I want to fucking be there right now

Shouldn't have cheated then.

Calls Jose "Little Brazilian" while they're in the same weight class and only a couple inches apart in height. Oh that hurts.

Seemed like he was treading the line a bit. I realize they're not all the same race. Something about the way he was speaking though, like he was stereotyping them.

You're looking at a real life leprechaun in a wool tweed cap drinking whiskey walking around wrapped in an Irish flag, and you think he shouldn't stereotype?

Brazilian isn't a race people...

Yeah man, I know. It's a nationality. There are many races in that country. Both Brandao and Jose are mixed though and the way he was stereotyping them... just didn't sound right.

I feel so pissed off...I want to swing at that fucker. Siver came in against all odds as "the bad guy" who the UFC wanted to lose, he came and fought and did his best and is getting shit on.

I want to fucking be there right now

Settle down.

You're looking at a real life leprechaun in a wool tweed cap drinking whiskey walking around wrapped in an Irish flag, and you think he shouldn't stereotype?

Just because he's a walking stereotype means it's ok for him to stereotype others?

Cowboy get some bad news or something?
Each time he talks he kind of gives a look over at Dana. I think they must of have pretty much told him he isn't fighting again any time soon.

Yeah man, I know. It's a nationality. There are many races in that country. Both Brandao and Jose are mixed though and the way he was stereotyping them... just didn't sound right.

Well to make you feel better,Conner is a walking stereotype..

DW talking out of his ass about Howard.

Each time he talks he kind of gives a look over at Dana. I think they must of have pretty much told him he isn't fighting again any time soon.

Yeah, when he mentioned taking a break Dana seemed pretty quick to confirm it.

Who are these idiot reporters who dont get the whole PPV in Europe thing

Back