UFC Fight Night 59: Donald Cerrone vs. Benson Henderson PBP (Discussion)

Benson's has no reason to be pissed after the decisions against Frankie, Gil, and Thomson

This. Bendo won, but I'm happy he got robbed since he had no problem accepting bullshit decisions when they went his way.

Kinda like Machida after his first fight win Shogun, complete robbery, but he was content and kept saying that the judges say he won, so he won.
It was great watching him get robbed against Davis and (arguably) Rampage after that, and watching him bitch about it. :icon_chee

WAR KARMA

UFC gets more like WWE every month.

Cerrone needs to take off a couple of months. He was limping pretty bad in one of the Embedded flicks. I think those little bitch kicks to the knee are bullshit. Cerrone got hurt to the body and stopped throwing. His boxing looked great in the first round. The 3rd round was Bens. Cerrone should let the body heal and relax.

I don't normally post about "close" fights but that was ridiculous.

90% of the leg kicks were little front kicks. the rest were fucking brutal ones.

I gave it to benson even though i am a huge cowboy fan.

Excellent fight! It was close Benson could have won, very good win for Cerrone!

Last edited:
Sorry for the bad crop. Benson landed 53-55 leg kicks. A vast majority of which were "jab" kicks. Without those, he landed 38% of his strikes to the remainder of the body. Apparently that was the problem the judges had. That plus a whole takedown against him, lol.

luRHaqT.png

You cant just take away strikes lol.

Henderson backpeddeled all fight, only threw thigh jabs, had no takedowns and no intention of doing any real damage.

Before the decision was announced i was surprised by the amount of bravado Ben had strutting around the ring like he was Cassius Clay.

I watched the fight on mute, thiught Cerrone deserved it more, im guessing the Rogan effect and Bens celebrations really do have a psychological effect on the minds of Sherdoggers.

An no fighting off the dramatically demonstrative "shock" of the decision wasnt humble, it was a performance to show up Cerrone and further influence viewers.

Back