Frank Trevino vs. Joe Ellenberger
Johnny Bedford vs. Cody Gibson
Colton Smith vs. Carlos Diego Ferreira
Sean Spencer vs. Luiz Dutra

FightPass Prelims:

Ray Borg vs. Ryan Benoit
Anthony Hamilton vs. Oleksiy Oliynyk
Andy Enz vs. Marcelo Guimarez

I like the every fight on the main card, gonna be some guaranteed action, the prelims are okay. Gonna be cool to finally see Ellenberger's debut. Sucks Rani Yayha got hurt, wanted to see that fight after the banter last time around. What do you guys think?

I'm excited, it's a pretty great card for a Fight Night. Main event should be awesome.

I'm annoyed that Johnson gets Thomson while Jury is stuck fighting Trujillo though.

I'd be a lot more excited for this card if they'd given Gastelum a bigger fight.

Wish they could've found a better opponent for Myles, but that's a pretty strong main card.

I'd be a lot more excited for this card if they'd given Gastelum a bigger fight.

Nico's a good fighter and Kelvin got a little lucky on the decision against Story imo. Should be a fun fight but I do think Gastelum will end up finishing him.

I'm excited, it's a pretty great card for a Fight Night. Main event should be awesome.

I'm annoyed that Johnson gets Thomson while Jury is stuck fighting Trujillo though.

The UFC wants Trujillo to be a contender badly. Got a fight with Khabib his second fight in the UFC, now he's fighting #9 Jury. He's got the kind of style they'd love to push to fans.

The UFC wants Trujillo to be a contender badly. Got a fight with Khabib his second fight in the UFC, now he's fighting #9 Jury. He's got the kind of style they'd love to push to fans.
If they wanted trujillo to be a contender, they would have given him anyone but khabib.

anyways, another stacked UFC card. super hyped for the debut of ferreira. sucks colton smith is going to get cut.

If they wanted trujillo to be a contender, they would have given him anyone but khabib.

anyways, another stacked UFC card. super hyped for the debut of ferreira. sucks colton smith is going to get cut.

They obviously see potential in him given the opportunities he's gotten. He gets put his big fights, even the Varner fight was a surprising match up when it was announced.

Cb knock out Ferreira already. It was less than 5 months ago.

This card really is awesome, this and the card this Saturday are nuts for free shows. Could easily put a title fight on either and it would be strong PPV.

The main card is so legit.

This card really is awesome, this and the card this Saturday are nuts for free shows. Could easily put a title fight on either and it would be strong PPV.

The main card is so legit.

I love how the Fight Night cards have been delivering, they're really good cards every time, having all these free cards on TV is the shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back