UFC Fight Night 42: John Dodson vs. John Moraga PBP (Discussion)

I hope the finishing streak of main card can keep going.

Dodson will be fighting Mighty Mouse again after their next fights. Dodson is the only guy who can beat him. I don't know if he will, but I think he's the only guy who can beat him.

The UFC's pacing wouldn't feel nearly as bad if they showed us the walkouts, but instead they just spam us with advertisements.

0pSpbvP29WI.jpg

"Tate! awrararararararra" - andre

Dodson will be fighting Mighty Mouse again after their next fights. Dodson is the only guy who can beat him. I don't know if he will, but I think he's the only guy who can beat him.
He *can*, yeah...

Dodson is pretty much the only guy to actually put hands on Mighty Mouse as of late.

The difference in the pacing of this card and the last Fight Pass card is staggering.

I think they are stalling because of the Cotto /Martinez fight. Theyre hoping that fight would end early and people will switch over

Yeah he had MM hurt in first two rounds. Dodson has the best puncher chance in the division to stop MM.

i expect a quick KO win for Dodson

Need gif of old guy shadow boxing...

Back