UFC Fight Night 42: Henderson vs Khabilov Weigh-In Discussion (Video Inside)

I wonder how they managed to fuck up the streams when they've done it almost flawlessly for years.

I have no sound on the the weigh ins for some reason. I'm using UFC.com. MMAFIGHTING.com wouldn't work for me.

I fucking love Yves weighing in. That was a good one :)

How did Masvidal survive that spin kick....

no idea how this fight is going to play out

Now i really don't like Benson. lol

Arrogant selfie. All in on Kabilov. War!

How can i watch this bout tomorrow?? can i watch it on fightpass?

Is that redheaded ring girl new? She looks pretty damn good.

I really love all that gimmick from Dodson. As a comic book fan and TMNT fan I absolutely love those socks. If you were kid back in 90's and didn't watch TMNT something is wrong with you

Dodson via brutal KO and hoping Khabilov KO Bendo with a suplex, now that would be something.

Great card top to bottom with LHW GOAT Cummings on the bottom :icon_chee

How can i watch this bout tomorrow?? can i watch it on fightpass?

The answers to these "Where can I watch this card and is it available to me on Fight Pass?" questions always depend both on the individual card and more importantly on what country you are in.

So Fight Pass is working perfectly for me on Internet Explorer, but choppy on Chrome.

UFC IT has always been shite. Its like an IT time capsule. In 20 years you'll be able to show your kids what the internet was like before they were born by pulling up the UFC website.

Is that redheaded ring girl new? She looks pretty damn good.

that's rachelle leah. she used to host "all access" and was an octagon girl for quite some time.

it is so good to see her as an octagon girl again! hope she stays for a while this time! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back