UFC Fight Night 42: Henderson vs Khabilov Post Fight Press Conference Discussion

Starting to hate Diego. Thinks it should've been unanimous? Fuck that.

Diego clearly deserved a UD. Octagon control > whatever Pearson was doing.

This is a clear case of sensationalism. This was not nearly the "worst decision in mma history". I don't think Diego won, however, I don't think it was so obvious, as everyone is saying, that pearson won. Split decisions are always controversial, and this is just another one added to the list.

Jones vs Gustafson
Bisping vs Hammil

I'm sure there are even worse ones that these. They're just the first that come to my mind.

This is a clear case of sensationalism. This was not nearly the "worst decision in mma history". I don't think Diego won, however, I don't think it was so obvious, as everyone is saying, that pearson won. Split decisions are always controversial, and this is just another one added to the list.

Jones vs Gustafson
Bisping vs Hammil

I'm sure there are even worse ones that these. They're just the first that come to my mind.

Jones vs. Gustafsson was unanimous.

Jones vs Gustafson
Bisping vs Hammil

I'd agree with you if anyone thought Diego even deserved a round. It seems like 95% of the community is united on 30-27 Pearson.

Back