BensonHenderson_Headshot.png
RustamKhabilov_Headshot.png

Benson Henderson

Benson_Henderson_Drops_Nate_Diaz_-_UFC_on_Fox_5.gif

upkick.gif

Rustam Khabilov

2Rustam-Khabilov-vs-Vinc-Pichel-720p-HD-3-german-suplexes-copy.gif

4.gif

Love watching both guys compete and a fan of both. I think Henderson's cardio will win him the fight.

I feel Henderson's grappling has been on decline lately so I'm choosing Khabilov!

Khabilov via ragdolling better than Josh Thomson; Khabilov via me being a salty Edgar fan; Khabilov via if Khabilov really wins, I'll get to be one of the cool kids that called it.

I believe Bendo will dominate, only man that has his number is Pettis its weird

I went with my heart and chose Khabilov and honestly at this point I feel he's the better skilled fighter hell I feel that most of top 15/20 are more skilled than him(might get some flack but I truly feel this way). I feel Ben gets by on his size, pace, cardio and/or his opponent getting injured in the case of Josh Thomson. He might win Saturday and if he wins dominantly well then I stand correctly but I expect him to win by another close decision that probably shouldn't go his way or he just loses.

I think Khabilov will out grapple him but I don't know if he has the cardio to do it for 5 rounds. I'm picking Khabilov though.

Benson by aggression, top control, activity. He'll use his pressure to control the octagon and more than likely win on points.

I got Khabilov via aggression and sticking to Benson like glue and outgrappling him.

Benson will have success with his kicks and will be the better distance fighter but Khabilov won't allow much of a window for that.

I see Benson having more success in the later rounds though. 1-3 will be Khabilov with one of those being barely Khabilov's and 4-5 being Benson's.

this time the judges will score it for someone not named Benson though.

I don't trust Khabilov's gas tank

Bendo by another controversial decision

tough fight to pick

I like Bendo, and hope he wins, but I think Khabilov wins this

Think Benson takes it clearly.

If not it would mean a new title contender at 155.

Back