UFC Fight Night 41: Munoz vs. Mousasi Prelims PBP (Discussion) 9:30am PT/ 12:30pm ET

There's a free trial if you have a credit card. Since I already signed up, I just used someone elses credit card and it worked. I'm on my 3rd free trial.

i never bothered because of the cancellation(idk why but i always thought it would be a hastle with hoops to jump through)

thats hilarious what you did tho

Damn, I forgot to finish my rough draft.... I almost went with Strickland but took the safe route.

23130-598288.png

Terrible lol

the carmont/dolloway fight is the biggest tossup for me, CB looks great right now, and got robbed against Boetsch, but Carmont isn't a slouch

aww yeah. we in there like swimwear. I got my coffee and i'm ready to watch for the next 12 hours.

I don't know half the guys fighting today but whatever.

Finaly, UFC in normal time

This, finally a card when there is still light outside lol

This Berlin card is not that bad, some good fights and for the rest of unknown guys lets hope they end their fights violently :icon_twis

Edit: Hardy is commentating? Nice nice, I actually liked him last time

~4 hours of sleep and my body is ready!!

Pesta just killed the walkout music game.

the carmont/dolloway fight is the biggest tossup for me, CB looks great right now, and got robbed against Boetsch, but Carmont isn't a slouch

That was another tough one. I feel like CB has gotten a lot better and might be able to pull the sub off if Carmont gasses but I would not be surprised if if Carmont decisions him.

Is that Czech Republic anthem? Reminds me a bit of Israel anthem.

I'm so ready right now that I can beat anyone on that weak card.

Edit: Except for Mousasi maybe.

the guy carrying Viktor's banner looks just like Gustafsson's trainer.

>turn it on
>foreign accents

fucking mute

can we get some american commentators????????

Back