UFC Fight Night 36: Machida vs. Mousasi Prelims PBP (Discussion) 4:30pm PT/ 7:30pm ET

inb4 another boring fight by Ildemar Alcantara.

Please, give us less of this guy in Brazil cards.

Still one hour to go. Starting at 01:30 over here. Damn rough to be a UFC fan sometimes.

inb4 another boring fight by Ildemar Alcantara.

Please, give us less of this guy in Brazil cards.

Well Tumenov is considered by many to be one of the best 170 prospects in the world. Some people also think he's as good a striker as anyone in MMA (zane simon from bloody elbow to be exact.) So I'm looking forward to that fight.

Some good fights for a FOX Sports 1 card coming up tonight. Looking forward to it.

should be good
WAR Machida
hopefully we get a few more finishes than the last event....

While we wait, here is Tumenov's last fight

Fight NIghts 13 Ясубей Эномото - Альберт Туменов

It looks like FightPass is available in the UK now. Does anyone know whether that's the only way to watch the prelims? Do we have a free trial option like the Americans did?

Edit: Yes, it's free until after Feb, but you need to enter a card and the subscription will auto-renew next month if you don't cancel.

Last edited:
This card starts late as hell, might not make it.

Mah picks foh tonite yo

517736.png

Forgive me if this has been asked......If you do not have fight pass, can you still watch the prelims on youtube or another site? I see that they just dont show prelims anymore on fox 1 or 2.

hoping the just bleed gods bless us tonight

524276.png

I was doing my tapology picks and goddamn Andrade is 22-0 with 18 KO's/TKO's...even though he hasn't fought out of Brazil that's still impressive!

Back