UFC FIGHT NIGHT 29 - MAIA VS. SHIELDS Weigh-in 3PM ET/12PM PT/8PM UK DISCUSSION

Palhares looked nervous... It's his first Weigh-in at 170

:icon_cry2:icon_cry2:icon_cry2:icon_cry2

OwAAAImWFi72RVkTAUHcWpXBpvS3QS7sbj6-HGHa-tNTVeQOdHnYyiCsxM8UwsYHZQyFStWTCVK0D4pPSw77J_vuQboAm1T1UOyGkzX2otx7iXblnF-_fWfhenM1.jpg

is that really his dog?

i am disappoint.

DO you guys think Palhares was just nervous or do you think he was going to faint? He grabbed grabbing his face and looked fucked up. I thought he was going to pass out.

he is a very emotional guy too, not so much regarding nerves IMO just very emotional and passionate with what he does.

The dark-haired ring girl looks like Kevin Nash.

UFC ‏@ufc 5m
Update: Thiago Silva won't make weight, will be fined 25% of show money, not eligible for any finish bonuses #UFCFightNight

Last edited:
Mike Chiappetta MMA ‏@MikeChiappetta 4m
Thiago Silva's last 6 UFC appearances: loss, failed drug test, loss, failed drug test, win, missed weight.

:icon_lol:

and they cut okami, makes sense

Jake's face... I don't know, it looked strange to me.

Silva misses weight by 2-3 lbs while sporting a muffin top. Wonder what happened.

I like how the American who got the least amount of boos was the one who couldn't hear them anyway.

edit: Also amazed how little reaction Stun Gun got.

such a scary fight from Maia. I'm pretty shocked this is the fight his team accepted.

Scary fight? Maia is better everywhere. UD, sub or tko by maia in that order. Jake is alright but his hype is not justified.

Scary fight? Maia is better everywhere. UD, sub or tko by maia in that order. Jake is alright but his hype is not justified.

He's never been subbed in 14 years and has been knocked out once in the last 13 years. He's beaten great fighters. It's not exactly hype.

He's never been subbed in 14 years and has been knocked out once in the last 13 years. He's beaten great fighters. It's not exactly hype.

He's scarcely faced anyone as good on the ground as Maia and he hasn't finished anyone great in a while.

Again, Maia is better everywhere. I hope Shields gets cut after this loss because he bores me to tears.

He looked like Ben Rothwell out there

He really did haha. Hope he wins. Always root for him even if his technique leaves something to be desired. He's a tough SOB though, although so is Silva. Going to be a tough fight.

Back