UFC FIGHT NIGHT 29 - MAIA VS. SHIELDS Weigh-in 3PM ET/12PM PT/8PM UK DISCUSSION

That smells the end for Thiago Silva, with the positive tests and now the 3lbs miss. What the hell?

:icon_cry2:icon_cry2:icon_cry2:icon_cry2

OwAAAImWFi72RVkTAUHcWpXBpvS3QS7sbj6-HGHa-tNTVeQOdHnYyiCsxM8UwsYHZQyFStWTCVK0D4pPSw77J_vuQboAm1T1UOyGkzX2otx7iXblnF-_fWfhenM1.jpg

Jake says he's ready for a war which = I'm ready to wall n stall

such a scary fight from Maia. I'm pretty shocked this is the fight his team accepted.

Who are these ring girls ?

such a scary fight from Maia. I'm pretty shocked this is the fight his team accepted.

It is, especially if it isn't a lock for title contention afterwards. Shields knows how to grind guys out but Maia Fitch'd Fitch so he should be able to get it to the mat fairly easy.

Will see, hoping to see an awesome grappling match and hope it doesn't end up like Maia vs Munoz.

I wonder how Silva makes money TBH?

He fights very rarely with those injuries and suspensions...

Did he retain his Sotn money after testing positive?

Mike Chiappetta MMA ‏@MikeChiappetta 4m
Thiago Silva's last 6 UFC appearances: loss, failed drug test, loss, failed drug test, win, missed weight.

DO you guys think Palhares was just nervous or do you think he was going to faint? He grabbed grabbing his face and looked fucked up. I thought he was going to pass out.

DO you guys think Palhares was just nervous or do you think he was going to faint? He grabbed grabbing his face and looked fucked up. I thought he was going to pass out.

I think he was very drained

Thiago fucks up as always. War Maldanado and Erick Silva!

Maia and Shields will be an exciting grappling match I hope.

Yeah Paul Harris looked dehydrated. I think that's why he was weird.

Back