PBP UFC Fight Night 213 - Kattar vs. Allen: Official PBP Discussion: 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif
Add the missed flying knee that caused it damnit.

The only logical thing to do.
We should sacrifice a mod or an admin, to please our God a lot. We could sacrifice a few apples and bread too, everyone like apples and bread, even hemorrhage fanatic gods

Yeah, via an injury and is on a one fight win streak, Allen's on a 10 fight streak and Emmett's on what a 6 fight streak? By that token Yair should be the odd man out.
Yeah I just thought Dreyga might've forgotten about that

He was looking good against Ortega before the injury too, he needs to fight more, but I think he is better than Emmett

We should sacrifice a mod or an admin, to please our God a lot. We could sacrifice a few apples and bread too, everyone like apples and bread, even hemorrhage fanatic gods
Mod, admin or even a platinum member to quench it's thirst. Now to find us a volunteer...

Yeah I just thought Dreyga might've forgotten about that

He was looking good against Ortega before the injury too, he needs to fight more, but I think he is better than Emmett
He might be but if his plan is, as he's previously said, to sit out an wait for a title fight wouldn't shock me in the slightest to see him get overlooked for an interim title fight in favour or Allen and Emmett. Logically the winner of that fight would get Volk when he goes back down to FW so Yair could be sitting best part of 1.5 years before he may and I stress may get a title fight.

Mod, admin or even a platinum member to quench it's thirst. Now to find us a volunteer...
I've been told that platinum taste like feces I'm sure it's a bad, bad idea.
:eek:

How do you judge impact, they've over complicated things. Damage is easy to see and read. A fighters reaction should be judged, the way they react to a strike should be heavily considered. Also as fan you can read a fight you know who's winning there's other things like body language, who's fighting the fight they want, who's imposing there will. These are important things in a fight and there not coverd

All those things are why I would argue that Rountree (even though I think Jacoby won), Vanderaa and Yan all should have won.
Impact is easy. You punch someone and they react it had impact. You punch someone and they don't react, it's just a strike.
Reaction is retreating, visibly moving with force from the punch, or being forced away from the centre of the octagon.

Also Calvin wins. He caussed the most damage even though it was to himself.

All those things are why I would argue that Rountree (even though I think Jacoby won), Vanderaa and Yan all should have won.
Impact is easy. You punch someone and they react it had impact. You punch someone and they don't react, it's just a strike.
Reaction is retreating, visibly moving with force from the punch, or being forced away from the centre of the octagon.

Also Calvin wins. He caussed the most damage even though it was to himself.
The impact thing is still hard to judge.

Impact of the strikes shouldn't be judged.
Instead they should take into consideration who's strikes are impacting the fight more

Missed the entire card tonight thanks to social obligations.

Give me a brief summary? I seen the results.... A lot of unexpected stuff it seems. :confused::confused::confused:<Lmaoo>

I think Chase Hooper's last win got him too confident in his striking, I hate to see the guy lose and I do think his striking has gotten a lot better from when he debuted in the UFC, but holy cow was he not ready tonight.

Back